'Age of Ultron' Director's Cut? (Speculation Ahead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An Iron Man 3 with a little less hyperbolic reaction.

This reminds me - in the months after the Age of Ultron trailer was released, I was constantly worried that they'd pull an Iron Man 3 on us and screw Ultron for screen time like they did with the Mandarin.

My only real gripe with AoU was killing off Ultron. Because of the title, I thought Ultron would possibly be a big villain in future MCU films - but he wasn't. This was indeed the Week of Ultron. :lol

As far as AOU's narrative goes, Ultron is done - the drone that faces Vision is his last vessel and he's cut off from the internet.

As far as AOU's narrative goes, Ultron is done - the drone that faces Vision is his last vessel and he's cut off from the internet.

Yep. He's done.

With Disney... nothing is done.

Ultron is probably hangin' in that Disney space void with Red Skull and Ronin just waiting for Thanos to open it up.

After all, Loki got sent there in Thor and what happened? He got a job working for Thanos.

With Disney... nothing is done.
tumblr_mlzpqgXOgr1qahrd8o1_r2_250.gif

...that Disney space void....

L4QKVjw.gif

I've never seen it. Even with the controversy I know if they ever released it I'd watch it once and it'd sit on the shelf next to Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

Ive got a DVD copy of it. My dad bought it from some guy on EBay. I can see the controversy, but honestly its not all that bad.

At least not any worse than some of the other stuff that Disney still is fine with. Like the Siamese Cats from Lady and the Tramp or the Crows from Dumbo. Even for back in the day, naming a character with what is intended to be a "black" personality "Jim Crow" was insanely messed up.

Back