Kotobukiya Iron Man Mark 43 Statue - Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themahler

Super Freak
Reaction score
Official word from Marvel.com:

Sculpted by MIC, the Iron Man Mark 43 stands just over 11 inches tall (1/6th scale) on a special Avengers logo base. Just like the previous Iron Man films ARTFX Statues, the Mark 43 is loaded with incredible sculpted and painted details bringing the armored suit to life like never before. Arriving later this year after the release of the film, the Mark 43 is sure to be the centerpiece of your Marvel's 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' collection! Stay tuned to Kotobukiya's website for more info!

550c77d25aa68.jpg

I hope they produce an entire line of the Avengers as Hot Toys are a little too rich for my blood. I love this pose and have high hopes for any other AoU collectibles they produce!

EDIT! More pictures from Marvel.com

550c7a6f5a07c.jpg

550c7ad4064ca.jpg

550c7b1689301.jpg

550c7ca67f40c.jpg

550c7ce3e9863.jpg

550c78a696f84.jpg

550c78e0f09a6.jpg

550c79c1bd9e6.jpg

550c780ed00b2.jpg

Last edited:
Just edited my post with the official wording on Marvel.com - it is 1/6 scale.

Hmm, I always thought the ArtFx line was 1/7 scale. Regardless, 11 inch with base included is not 1/6 scale. Iron Man suits bigger than that.

Hmm, I always thought the ArtFx line was 1/7 scale. Regardless, 11 inch with base included is not 1/6 scale. Iron Man suits bigger than that.

You may be right! I was just quoting what I read on Marvel.com. Regardless of scale, I think it looks GREAT!

gotta say, that armor has really grown on me. thought it was too busy color-wise initially, but its really slick. might have to pick this one up.

preorder is up for $130. hard to beat that...

Koto's are never on 1/6 scale. 1/7 scale measure them up.

They're around 1/6 or 1/7th, sometimes 1/10th for the smaller scales. This statue looks great, I might get it. I wish I got the other Iron Man statues though, they look amazing.

Saw this statue at my LCS recently and was really impressed by the paint apps (including the metallic base)! I ordered shortly thereafter. Great 1/6 statue, especially for the price.

I really love this piece. The paint apps and details are fantastic, and the light up feature works really well. Now that I have this, I'm sure I'll pick up the Mk 45 as well. Kotobukiya has put out some really nice pieces.

I really love this piece. The paint apps and details are fantastic, and the light up feature works really well. Now that I have this, I'm sure I'll pick up the Mk 45 as well. Kotobukiya has put out some really nice pieces.

I actually like the Mark 45 armor better but I am not a fan of the open palms on that statue. This one works for me though and I recently ordered it.

Yeah, the open palms are a bit...odd. Almost like he's saying, "Uh, I don't know". But, I like the rest of it so I'll get it.

Back