After Earth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seriously shocked that the Justin Bieber tweet didn't help this movie go to number 1.

Shocked I tell you.

Jaden Smith has zero charisma. I mean, his song was putting me to sleep it was so dull.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW3PFC86UNI[/ame]

Say what you will about his music, but the dude can put on a show.

Why do people give money to M. Night?

Seriously, Why do studios give him work? how many of his movies need to flop for them to realize...:slap

I am too actually. His followers are bat**** crazy.

tumblr_m68yw5iGSR1r7z12go1_500.png

Not sad to see this do badly, to be honest. It looked dull as diswater. I hadn't heard that apparently there are theories this is a movie based on Scientology. Though the arguments for this theory seem sound.

I went to see this movie, had a great time watching it.

Not a big fan of Smith Jr. but I think he held his own pretty well. M. Night does suspense very well and there are a few parts in the movie that I jumped. The use of FX on this movie were pretty fun and the overall story was well structured. Lets see how the movie holds up this coming weekend.

Supposedly, Mr. Sham's wants his next project to be Unbreakable 2. It seems he is determined to wreck the only movie of his I liked. The studios turned down a proposed sequel project in 2001 during the height of his career and now in an attempt to end his abysmal streak of crap movies is going to milk his last successful movie. The problem is it will probably receive funding now with the recent explosion and success of CBMs.

He is already in talks with Samuel L Jackson to reprise the role as Mr. Glass, but Bruce Willis is too old to sell the hero part. Nobody wants to see a grandpa superhero. Maybe they will use his son and say daddy died of old age or drowned, but i just dont see how this will work.

It just goes to show how far Mr. Sham has fallen and how desperate he is to save his career.

Lol maybe Will Smith owes M. Night a solid for taking another hit for After Earth in a futile attempt to make son Jaydon a Star, and in a surprising shamalanian twist the son in Unbreakable 1 turns black so that Mr.Smith or little clone Smith can be cast in the role

Last edited:
I say let him. He might pull it off. Maybe he'll take his ego out of the equation. If not...it won't ruin the original movie for me.

Supposedly, Mr. Sham's wants his next project to be Unbreakable 2. It seems he is determined to wreck the only movie of his I liked. The studios turned down a proposed sequel project in 2001 during the height of his career and now in an attempt to end his abysmal streak of crap movies is going to milk his last successful movie. The problem is it will probably receive funding now with the recent explosion and success of CBMs.

He is already in talks with Samuel L Jackson to reprise the role as Mr. Glass, but Bruce Willis is too old to sell the hero part. Nobody wants to see a grandpa superhero. Maybe they will use his son and say daddy died of old age or drowned, but i just dont see how this will work.

It just goes to show how far Mr. Sham has fallen and how desperate he is to save his career.

They can always have Joseph Gordon Levit play a younger Willis:wink1:

Willow Smith is 12 years old and she claims she's bi-sexual. I've heard of knowing your gay at a young age, but bi-sexual? Really?

And some are saying this movie has Scientology messages to it. Will Smith claims he isn't into it, but he gives money to the "church" and finances a Scientology school.

Back