Advice to All....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The loss of a parent is not easy to get over. I lost my mother to Alzheimer's last year, just four months before the birth of my daughter (which would have been her first grandchild). I know that she's looking down upon us now and smiles with me every time my daughter does something new.

My condolences to you and your family in this time of sorrow.

My Deepest Sympathy and Condolences to both you and your family. I also lost my father in January of this year so I have a feeling of what you're going through. Take solace in knowing he's in a better place.

I am sorry for your loss..............

I hear you on enjoying your parents to the fullest! My father had a heart transplant 14 years ago, seeing on how close he was to passing on, and understand how very precious the time is one has with ones parents. Yes go, visit, call your parents OFTEN, trust me they will enjoy it..........

Sympathy and Condolences to you and your family.............. :peace

My sincerest condolences. I lost my father when I was seven. I do the best I can everyday to be a great dad to my daughter. Hopefully you have some great memories to cherish. Always remember the good.

Into the West....

Wow Gondor, and everyone!
Your messages are so full of meaning and truth.. ahhhh wow
I'm saddened by your loss and what it would be doing to you now and what it must have been doing this past week. I can't say much since I haven't lost a parent, but I've lost 5-6 close dear friends in the last couple years including a pet just a week ago in my hands. I think they may have matured me a couple decades.

When it all comes down to it, does anything really matter in this life except love, and hoping for life beyond?

If only we could all do one big real group hug.... :grouphug sigh

My thoughts and prayors will be with you continually.

PM

Last edited:
Back