Advice to All....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for your loss...I lost my Mom in a car crash when I was five,and my dad to diabetes about 10 years ago,,and my sister also to a car crash about 3 years ago,so I can understand your feelings now. I only hope that our messages here,show u that you are not alone,and comfort can come even with some kind words from a total stranger on a computer forum site..

My condolences to you and your family.
It's true we forgot to tell the people we care about that they are loved.

Regards Linda

Advice to all

So sorry to hear about your loss Jim. No one knows when one's time is up.
My dad died quite a few years ago too, quite unexpectedly and I felt bad as I had not written to him in a while, as I was and still am living in another country.
May the burden get lighter every day. My thoughts are with you.

Gondor59 said:
Thanks everyone for your thoughtful, kind words. The folks on this board are like extended family. When the time is right, I will print this thread and give it to my Mom. I know the term "time heals all wounds" is true, but those of you who've gone through this know what a huge, wide gulf something like this opens up.

I've thought several times this morning of the description of Death that Gandalf told to Pippin. Pippin's response was, "Well, thats not so bad, is it?" That is what I'd like to hear from my dad if he could talk to me now.

Thanks for letting me post off topic and your words and thoughts really do make a difference.

Jim.

Yeah......I' not the best with words but those words are very comforting. My condolences to you & all your family.

"End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path... One that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all change to silver glass...And then you see it. White shores... and beyond. The far green country under a swift sunrise."

everyone will be thinkin of you in this truely tough time.

I understand what youre going thru very much. I lost my father 5yrs ago the day before valentines day and my mother 1yr later the day after valentines day. both to cancer.

one thing that always helps me is to just keep in mind is that theyre not really gone, it's just gonna be awhile before I get to see them again. :angelsmil

Keep your head up and stay strong in knowing you had (i'm assuming) many great times and memories with him and more so that he is now watching over you and your family. Take care man,

prax

My Deepest Sympathy and condolences to you Gondor and your family..

Take care mate..we are here for you if you need us..:grouphug :grouphug

WW :grouphug

I have not yet had this unfortunate experience. My time will come. There is nothing I feel I can say. You have given me strength to face this when my turn comes about. I can only sumise that you and your mother will now be closer than ever. All we have in life is family, and maybe some real friends if we are lucky. Stay strong for each other during this sad time of loss. My thoughts are with you also.

Sorry to hear that... I lost my mother one year ago, and I know what you are feeling now... I'm with you!

Very sorry to hear about your loss. I've been through losing both my parents, and I know how much it hurts. My thoughts are with you.

Back