Advice needed on an ebay problem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, from what you have described, she sounds very unprofessional. Is English a second language for her? Maybe she can come on here and share her side of the story.

I do believe English is her second language. As for her side, I don't think anything productive could come from that. My original intent for this thread was to seek advice as to how to handle this situation. I think this would just turn into a he said she said debate.

At this point, I am just waiting to hear how Paypal rules on the matter.

Quick update . . .

The returned package arrived today. It appears as though the package had the wrong address on it resulting in return. I received a very polite email asking if I still wanted the heads I had ordered. She said she will ship Thursday. Still don't thinnk I will be ordering from her again unless she has some amazing sculpt for sale.

Quick update . . .

The returned package arrived today. It appears as though the package had the wrong address on it resulting in return. I received a very polite email asking if I still wanted the heads I had ordered. She said she will ship Thursday. Still don't thinnk I will be ordering from her again unless she has some amazing sculpt for sale.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Perhaps she should have waited before shooting her mouth off. Unbelievable...

Final update . . . I finally received my heads from Ada today. A small piece of advice for those of you who plan on doing business with her in the future, make sure she has your correct address and request the tracking information.

Back