advice for new york

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U'll thank me later! ;)
When are u going.....I'm thinking about going at the end of the year too!! I would be awesome if we met up!:rock

I wouldn't if i were you Chaser!

DexterMorgan.jpg

:horror

U'll thank me later! ;)
When are u going.....I'm thinking about going at the end of the year too!! I would be awesome if we met up!:rock

It will probably be around the first of December...........only for 3/4 days though! :( When are you gonna be there Bam?

I wouldn't if i were you Chaser!

DexterMorgan.jpg

:horror

I literally pissed myself laughing! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It will probably be around the first of December...........only for 3/4 days though! :( When are you gonna be there Bam?

I dunno...it's to far ahead...but if i'm around there at the same time as you....we're definitely going out for a drink! :duff
Maybe I just don't have anyone up there or anything of the sort that would make it as a event to go up there.

I want to, maybe someday. :monkey1

NYC is an event it self! U will never get bored there!

I have to save the life of my friend so i'm sorry but it had to be done. :lol ;)
I wonder who's gonna save you? ;)

Try www.nba.com to get the knicks schedule, they are not a hot commodity these days so you might get some for less than face value, look at www.stubhub.com or www.ebay.com for actual tickets. NBA.com will take you to th Knicks site that would show you if they still have tix available from them directly.

Been to NYC a bunch of times, so much to see, New York state itself has so much to go and do.

How come you moved to Florida? :eek:

Well....long story short...I lived in NYC til I was maybe 11....my parents had to move to Puerto Rico and obviously I had to go with them.

Then when I was 17 I moved to Florida by myself to go to College.
And now I'm here becuz of my job.

But my goal is to move back to NYC hopefully by the end of this year or beginning of next year. Florida is ok and all....but it's not really my scene. I'm more of a artsy person, and there's not alot that going on around here. Plus, there's alot of more job opportunities in my industry back in NYC. I never wanted to move away, but life takes u in all kinds of direction. I'm still a New Yorker at heart, and I still got a bit of the accent to prove it! :lol

Well....long story short...I lived in NYC til I was maybe 11....my parents had to move to Puerto Rico and obviously I had to go with them.

Then when I was 17 I moved to Florida by myself to go to College.
And now I'm here becuz of my job.

But my goal is to move back to NYC hopefully by the end of this year or beginning of next year. Florida is ok and all....but it's not really my scene. I'm more of a artsy person, and there's not alot that going on around here. Plus, there's alot of more job opportunities in my industry back in NYC. I never wanted to move away, but life takes u in all kinds of direction. I'm still a New Yorker at heart, and I still got a bit of the accent to prove it! :lol

Ahh gotcha, that seems weird that Florida is really not that happening, I would think that coast would be lots of fun like Cali but I guess it's totally different once I'm spoken to Rory, Chris and those guys. They don't really like it so much hence why Rory moved. :eek:

i know...but i can do anything about that..:lol:lol

thanks !is there a site in which i can their programm???

what kind of shoes??please dont tell me converse all star..please..

Bring your gladiator sandals. See if you can survive the blistering cold winter!:D

I kid. Wear running shoes with good support.:lecture

what is that???

Prostitution? Um...thats when u buy girls for sex? Like prostitutes, whores, hookers, ladies of the evening, Ho, Streetwalker,Skank, Slut.....

Is that what you meant by asking if you can buy girls on ur previous post??

Prostitution? Um...thats when u buy girls for sex? Like prostitutes, whores, hookers, ladies of the evening, Ho, Streetwalker,Skank, Slut.....

Is that what you meant by asking if you can buy girls on ur previous post??
yeah!!i dont believe that there isnt such a place!:naughty:naughty:naughty:naughty

Back