Advance Tickets for Ep3 in USA...anyone know?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know. Anakin's speech to Padme, their whole acting bit in that scene where she gets upset, and the whole changing from good to the dark side was extremely poorly executed. Don't even get me started on the bots annoying voices or when Darth Vader (the coolest looking villian of all-time, followed by G1 Megatron) broke out of his (what seemed like cheap plastic clamps holding him down) and the much dreaded, "Noooooooooo!" from straight out of a 1970's B budget flick. Yes, it was indeed a masterpiece. Then again, these gripes are nothing new and have been explored and talked about many times. I always loved Vader so much, and always wondered for the past 20 years how he would be attacked from his incartnation to Anakin Skywalker to Darth Vader. I was much disappointed with the results.

This is old news. Don't hate me guys.

Last edited:
Special Edition of ROTS will include:

- less plot holes
- CGI redo of General Grievous (now with 75% less cheesyness and 25% more cool)
- a more believable descent into the darkside: "So Palpatine, you were in cahoots with Dooku all along but the Jedi are the evil ones??? Works for me. I surrender myself to your teachings. Now, let's go kill some kids!!!!" :rolleyes:

I agree that the switch to the dark side was very fast and weird and the Nooooooo was crap... but as a whole I think its 100x better than TPM and AOTC.

SolidLiquidFox said:
- a more believable descent into the darkside: "So Palpatine, you were in cahoots with Dooku all along but the Jedi are the evil ones??? Works for me. I surrender myself to your teachings. Now, let's go kill some kids!!!!" :rolleyes:

No, no, no ....

unlimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiited poweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer. :emperor

IMG_0765.jpg

You have to admit that Streep was fantastic though...

...wait, we're talking RotS or Devil Wears Prada?

Darklord Dave said:
You have to admit that Streep was fantastic though...

...wait, we're talking RotS or Devil Wears Prada?

If Streep was fantastic in Devil Wears Prada then I might actually have to watch it again and pay attention this time.

(Either way, I promise not to bump any more 18 month old threads...)

Back