ADIDAS 2010 Star Wars Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF did these go on sale and then sell out right away? I wasn't aware they all went on sale already on their site. That blows if that is the case.

Heading down to JD's in the morning - Gonna Get Stormies, Tie Fighter & AT-AT - if there in stock. Don't care how ridiculous they are, I love 'em! LOL

Tie Fighters and AT AT are coming in the next drop. Right now for the exclusive limited direct editions you only have:

1. ZX 8000 Vaders
2. Super Skate Mid Stormies
3. Micropacers (Numbered and limited to 1977)

I went to the Adidas store in the Florida Mall today. They had a lot of the shoes, but not all. The ones I wanted (Orange Luke Skywalker Rebel Alliance) won't be released until February 1st. :(

I went to the Adidas store in the Florida Mall today. They had a lot of the shoes, but not all. The ones I wanted (Orange Luke Skywalker Rebel Alliance) won't be released until February 1st. :(

At least we got a date on those!! Good job Agen!

This seems like way too much work and/or money to get this. Pretty much lost interest. Either I have to go to a store to track them down for a reasonable price or use ebay and get ripped of?

Do you think they'll still have the Stormtrooper ones in stock in the Adidas Store in NYC? That and the AT-AT ones are really the only ones I'm interested in.

Do you think they'll still have the Stormtrooper ones in stock in the Adidas Store in NYC? That and the AT-AT ones are really the only ones I'm interested in.

I called and they where closing so they didn't want to help me! Typical New Yorkers ( I was raised there so I would know :rolleyes:)

But here's the phone number so u can all tomorrow..or whatever!

(212) 529-0081‎ (the one on Braodway)

Thanks so much, I'll call tomorrow. I'm going to the city during my time off during regents week so I was hoping to stop by and pick these up.

Thanks, I picked up the items at a local adidas Originals store last friday on the day of the launch. :)

Every Store I Went To Never Heard Of These (Footlocker, Champs Etc.). I Will Never Pay The Crazy Ebay Prices They Are Asking. Are These Really That Limited Or Will There Be More? I Would Think That They Would Try To Match Availability With Demand To Maximize The Profit. I Would Get The Stormie, Vaders And Skywalker If I Could Only Find Them.

Every Store I Went To Never Heard Of These (Footlocker, Champs Etc.). I Will Never Pay The Crazy Ebay Prices They Are Asking. Are These Really That Limited Or Will There Be More? I Would Think That They Would Try To Match Availability With Demand To Maximize The Profit. I Would Get The Stormie, Vaders And Skywalker If I Could Only Find Them.

Reading Your Post Gave Me A Headache.

I Think They Are Pretty Limited Because Lucas And Adidas Are _______s.

Back