ADIDAS 2010 Star Wars Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome Ill....There's also one in Miami...so i'll probably make Pitu take a trip down there for me, since he's my bi tch and he better do what I say. :whip

That's awesome Ill....There's also one in Miami...so i'll probably make Pitu take a trip down there for me, since he's my bi tch and he better do what I say. :whip
:lol

If they have something here that they don't have there or vice versa, I'll be more than willing to help if you are. :cool:

Some of the shoes are available online at footlocker.com but aren't shipping for a little bit. For those without a store near them.

The scalping on these shoes is far worse than anything I've ever seen with SW collectibles. Utterly ridiculous...

Agreed. It's stupid. I want a pair, and they don't have a notification option on adidas.com to let me know when they are in stock. I've been checking their site multiple times a day. I checked last night, they weren't up. I checked right now, they are sold out of the x-wings ones.

I can get them on ebay but they ate going for about $250.

This is dumb.

Someone needs to buy me a pair of Stormtroopers. I got a Stormtrooper sweatshirt and belt buckle now I need the shoes to finish the outfit!

My wife ordered me a pair of the Stormtrooper Superstar ones for Valentine's Day...they were about 70 bucks on Ebay...not a bad price.

Back