ADIDAS 2010 Star Wars Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you will walk around in a Vader shirt but you won't get the storm trooper shoes and if you are wearing pants you probably won't be able to see barely anyways.

Yep pretty much. :D I just don't like that blatantly obvious look of the Stormtrooper face (and it doesn't even look that good IMO).
I also have the Ecko Boba Fett hoody, love that one too, as it also doesn't have that "hey, here's a picture of a star wars character on my clothes" look.

Yep pretty much. :D I just don't like that blatantly obvious look of the Stormtrooper face (and it doesn't even look that good IMO).
I also have the Ecko Boba Fett hoody, love that one too, as it also doesn't have that "hey, here's a picture of a star wars character on my clothes" look.

Fair enough.

So you will walk around in a Vader shirt but you won't get the storm trooper shoes and if you are wearing pants you probably won't be able to see barely anyways.

Unless your a kid in denmark. For some f'd up reason, they think its cool to tug they pants down into there socks :monkey4

i LOVE these:

zz3fedee64.jpg

Definitely picking these up, and possibly the Stormtrooper and TIE Fighter ones, as well. When are these released again?

i LOVE these:

zz3fedee64.jpg

Definitely picking these up, and possibly the Stormtrooper and TIE Fighter ones, as well. When are these released again?

Yeah!! I'm gonna get those too..if they're sold individually and not ina pack!!!

It's supposed to hit the shelves in Jan. 2010!!

I also found some close ups of a Slave Leia inspired sneaker that is also comning out with this line:
adidas_star_wars_2.jpg

adidas_star_wars_3.jpg

adidas_star_wars_4.jpg

I'll see if i can find a full pic!

OH SNAP!! Which one do u like the most Ill?
All the ones that I quoted, I especially liked the X-Wing and Stormtrooper designs. I'm definitely in for the kicks and shirts! :rock

Unless your a kid in denmark. For some f'd up reason, they think its cool to tug they pants down into there socks :monkey4
UGH.

Please tell me you don't leave the stickers on your 5950 hats.

I also found some close ups of a Slave Leia inspired sneaker that is also comning out with this line:
adidas_star_wars_2.jpg

adidas_star_wars_3.jpg

adidas_star_wars_4.jpg

I'll see if i can find a full pic!
Wow, I love the colors on these, I want!!

Back