Statue Adi Granov She-Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From newsletter

Attachments

• 5E58209B-E053-4ADC-873E-2910DF82D0F8.jpeg
    5E58209B-E053-4ADC-873E-2910DF82D0F8.jpeg
    519.1 KB · Views: 135
Looks to be a 2nd portrait.

Man, I hope that's a 2nd portrait. I really liked the first portrait.

Its a cool piece but i was never a fan. I hope there are more Adi pieces i can include in my AA line

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So the first portrait we saw, with the bigger hair, turns out to be the EX. New one is standard. That's fine by me, since I'm pre-ordering right away.
$450 for EX.

Pre-orders are up! Exclusive edition pre-ordered. Usually prefer Shulkie with the "modern" straight hair (my default on the XM statue) but loving the John Byrne version on this piece.

There aren't many truly muscular female statues or figures out there, so this was an instant pre-order. Can't wait! Unlike the XM version, she's shaped like an actual female bodybuilder. Really beautiful!

I love how this looks and this might be my first statue since selling all my statues a few years ago. But two things I experienced about pre-ordering the recent Wonder Woman PF make me hesitate and wait until the release of this statue.

1) Sideshow's quality control - The painting on the face of the WW PF's production figure looked different from the marketing pics.
2) Sideshow's Instagram showed a picture of the WW PF's well sculpted back. I got excited at first but extremely disappointed after learning that Sideshow decided to add a hole in the back to keep the shield in place. I was hoping that the shield will be removable because it is an added display option.

I canceled my pre-order for the WW PF as a result. I am now mainly a Hot Toys collector because those figures are able to capture details better in my opinion. But statues can still have a place in my collection because it has two advantages over Hot Toys figures.

1) Statues are better for holding dynamic poses on figures that will either have rubber skin or exposed joints if done as a Hot Toys figure.
2) I like the fact that statues are numbered so you know how limited they are.

Back