Statue Adi Granov She-Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks like she's part of some workout video out of the 90's. This is not the She-Hulk I'm looking for. Hope they make a PF one down the line and go with an action pose.

She looks like she's part of some workout video out of the 90's. This is not the She-Hulk I'm looking for. Hope they make a PF one down the line and go with an action pose.
Isnt that the exact look? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Body sculpt looks awesome!

Just need to see more of her portrait.

And I can't see behind the taxi door, but it's that water from the fire hydrant spilling on the ground?

I can see her carrying those old tape player on her shoulders with the pose.

This has been perfectly executed, I don't know what some of you are on about :dunno

This looks real good; miles better than the "parking ticket" PF they released years ago. Her face looks great here, real pretty and the best She-Hulk face I've ever seen sculpted. The cab door and rat are stupid but she looks great! I'll get this.

I still love the original PF She-Hulk and really happy to have that one
This one is great too - classic and really great looking face sculpt - will probably pick this up
I agree, I didn't like the AH She-Hulk parking ticket statue

Sideshow drops the ball it's not a problem these days with options... There's a reason besides price my order list has gone from double figures to 2 or 3

Back