Addicted to Whedon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good choice Azrael. I have the Millenium sets, but haven't been able to work through them. But I've watched my Buffy sets at least 3 times all the way through.

finally finished watching the angel series---wow!!! it was awesome, but it seemed like they rushed the last couple of episodes. but i still love the show regardless!!!

Any word on a "Chosen Collection" type box set for the Angel series on the horizon? Or the release of the current sets in slim cases? :confused: :confused:

Protozaius said:
Any word on a "Chosen Collection" type box set for the Angel series on the horizon? Or the release of the current sets in slim cases? :confused: :confused:

werent they announced a long time ago?? like around the time of the Buffy set. i swear i've seen pictures of it before. it's got the same design as the buffy set, but you know just with Angel instead.

hairlesswookiee said:
finally finished watching the angel series---wow!!! it was awesome, but it seemed like they rushed the last couple of episodes. but i still love the show regardless!!!

I think it seemed rushed because it had been cancelled at that point and thus they had to hurry things along.

Oh the series finale though...so sad and agrivating (though I wouldn't have wanted it any other way in the end). Take that WB.

Back