Adam west tv batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malito

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi
I would like to custom a 1966 TV Batman (Adam West). Any hints how to make the belt and where I can find a head sculpture?
Regards

Mauro

Hi
I would like to custom a 1966 TV Batman (Adam West). Any hints how to make the belt and where I can find a head sculpture?
Regards

Mauro

Maybe you could find a resin model kit and use the head off that. Just a thought.

I would really like to see your Spencer Batman figures bwyane.

I bought the classic plastick batman from Wes. I cant find my pictures of him on the computer, I'll look some more and post.

IMG_0130_001.JPG

man, seeing all these customs makes me wish hot toys would get the license to that batman tv show. Imagine how many characters they could produce from that show alone...and I wouldn't mind if they did the 60s batmobile as well! that would be soooo coool!

Sorry for the bad pix, but my camera was about to die. Just got these today.

Robin's mask needs a lot of work and it's a shame the arms give him away so badly, but in the smaller version of the pic that could be a publicity still of Adam West in costume.

Here is my custom version of the Man

Enjoy !

PS

My buddy sells the one with the batboomerrang

If we can get enough of an interest on the figure, I can see if we can a freak deal

cheers

YMBA !

The ClassicPlastik toy company produces a number of West Batman products, as well as many other characters, in a Capt.Action style. Pretty good stuff. As to the rights to the TV series, they are so tied up that we aren't likely to see any figures (or even legal videos) in our lifetimes...PS

Back