Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha excellent. We use our extra bedroom as my theater room, man cave right now. Still living in an apartment but she lets me keep a display case of my collectibles in the dinning room/living room area right now because my theater room is back with TV, speakers and chairs and my PFs my 1/6ths are out in the living room (most anyways). That might be changing soon as I have like 4 or 5 PFs coming in the next couple months.

Yeah I have a bat loft/cave right now :lol, so everytime she comes up there (where I'm usually at on the computer anyways) she looks at the statues and all the boxes and just shakes her head. I try to stack the boxes in a fashion to disguise that new boxes haven't came and it's just the old setup but she knows better.

She's like "I know there's more PF's (ha ha she knows the terminology) else where in these boxes than what u have displayed...."

Oh, my girlfriend has that problem too...she can't win with me, and I can't win her. Its a constant battle between us, my buying stuff, and her trying to undermind my purchases... so far I think I'm winning :D

If you think you're winning, then you're definitely not!:monkey1

6 more months for me and then the wife and house.

It friggin flies man, for me it felt like it was 6 months ago last month...before I know it it's less then 2 :horror

But at least I get a room to display all my Crap in :D

It friggin flies man, for me it felt like it was 6 months ago last month...before I know it it's less then 2 :horror

But at least I get a room to display all my Crap in :D

I hear ya, yeah it's flying now, I thought I had close to a year and then BAM it's friggin summer.

Soon fall and then ovaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

But a new beginning as u said, unleash the power of SKI will begin, release the mongers from their box coffins! UNLEASHING THE MADDESS :mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

You're right! I'm gonna buy what I want, when I want! And if she doesn't like, then she knows where the door is!

I used to have that attitude....It doesn't last long!!!......I don't care who you are, there is only sooo much naggin and yappin a person can take :lol

I like it. I'll buy it. I like the muscles in her arms, at least what I can see so far. AH! is very good at drawing muscular women and keeping their femininity. So far that hasn't always translated to the statues (the best one to date is the old WW vs. Serpents), but this one looks like it does.

I just wish they were in scale with the Covergirls of the DC Universe. That's right, I like statues a little smaller.

I used to have that attitude....It doesn't last long!!!......I don't care who you are, there is only sooo much naggin and yappin a person can take :lol

THats why you can tell them schit...Women make me laugh, 'oh honey, you can tell me anything'..then you tell them, next thing you know your like Will Ferrell in Old School moving in with your friend cause the girl at Olive Garden got you thinking...

I think she is larger than the others. If you look, she's bent over, trying to hide her "unmentionables"; and bent that way, she is the same height as Rogue.

Maybe she's embarressed by that pedicure she has. Either way I'll be buying her and her gnarly toes. :D

Amen! Don't get me wrong, there are major benefits to being married and having kids is simply awsome; but once your girlfriend gets that ring on her finger, things change very rapidly.

this is the new She-Hulk by the way in comics right now..

feb092537d.jpg

that is not She-Hulk, Apparently Hulk and Thundra got it on and that is the product

meh.

I'm disappointed. A bit too cheesecakey; kinda silly looking. Not an outfit she'd wear to court. Didn't know she could turn back into Jennifer Walters. I thought she was She-Hulk forever. Doesn't fit with the Rogue or Black Cat statues, IMO. It may grow on me...I don't know.

BB

meh.

I'm disappointed. A bit too cheesecakey; kinda silly looking. Not an outfit she'd wear to court. Didn't know she could turn back into Jennifer Walters. I thought she was She-Hulk forever. Doesn't fit with the Rogue or Black Cat statues, IMO. It may grow on me...I don't know.

BB
That's the WHOLE point.

Back