Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She-Hulk is actually in the new She-Hulk book about the Hulk's daughter Lyra (the one with red hair). Supposedly it will be a battle to see who has the right to carry the title of She-Hulk whereas it seems like Lyra is just trying to find her father. It looks like She-Hulk was sent by the government to stop Lyra since she is laying waste to anything in her path.
She-Hulk will also be appearing in the Hulk Family title in the future. I hope/don't think She-Hulk will be without a title for long, I think David had something going there with his run on She-Hulk.

Thanks! I have to pick that one up. Didn't know about it until I saw the pictures here.
Bailed on Hulk when he wasn't even in his own book anymore, which turned into Hercules and then the one with red Hulk.:mad: Bought the World War Hulk trades though wich I liked, so I may be back eventually.

Thanks! I have to pick that one up. Didn't know about it until I saw the pictures here.
Bailed on Hulk when he wasn't even in his own book anymore, which turned into Hercules and then the one with red Hulk.:mad: Bought the World War Hulk trades though wich I liked, so I may be back eventually.

I like the current Hulk title, but I am a sucker for any Jeph Loeb/Ed McGuinness colaboration since Superman and Superman Batman.
Give it a read, currently the green Hulk has been transformed back to his form when he was in love with Jarella. He is the Hulk with Banner's intelligence, so not Banner as the Hulk but the green Hulk personality with Banner's intelligence.
These 2 super powered beings have gathered teams to fight each other in some sort of "Secret War." On the Hulk's side are Silver Surfer, Namor and Dr. Strange as the Defenders and their opposition are the Offenders, Red Hulk, Terrax, Tiger Shark and Baron Mordo. The twist is that at the end of the issue the being whom the Hulk is fighting for gave the Hulk intelligence to balance things out. I'm hooked.

Yeah I noticed! :)

sensational_she-hulk_52.jpg

Tim did another kick ass job. :rock I don't know much about the history of the character but as a statue its bad ass piece.

I am really digging this piece. Before this IMHO MJ was the only one who really portrayed that AH! look and feel. That tongue in cheek kind of humor that was coupled with the cheesecake look. This one perfectly captures something you'd see from a Hughes' She-Hulk and its funny and sexy at the same time. I'll definitely be ordering the exclusive on this because I can't wait to see the print.

I really need to get one of these at least into my collection. I may just opt for this one.

I really need to get one of these at least into my collection. I may just opt for this one.

IMO, start off with Rogue. Once you get her, you might end up wanting the rest after that :D

My friend is selling off his whole collection of the AH Comiquettes. I'll have a list soon. But MJ is already taken by me :)

IMO, start off with Rogue. Once you get her, you might end up wanting the rest after that :D

My friend is selling off his whole collection of the AH Comiquettes. I'll have a list soon. But MJ is already taken by me :)

Rogue by far will get u into the line easily, actually I didn't think nothing of it whenever she was preview at the SDCC last year but that is very nice piece along with the base. She is by far my fav out of all the AH Comiquettes.

Also she is much sturdier than the rest. Emma even though being the grail u have to be very careful with otherwise he cape can snap and she can fall off the base easily. In second I recommend MJ as well.

Rogue by far will get u into the line easily, actually I didn't think nothing of it whenever she was preview at the SDCC last year but that is very nice piece along with the base. She is by far my fav out of all the AH Comiquettes.

We have good taste my friend :rock
Rogue is my favourite too, followed by Black Cat :rock
x :peace

We have good taste my friend :rock
Rogue is my favourite too, followed by Black Cat :rock
x :peace

Great minds my dear Shell!!!! :wave

Yea I like Black Cat as well, I didn't like her cage thingy being kind of plastic but it's all right.... See what I've done, I like them all dang it!!!

So conclusion, get dem all! :rock :rock :rock :lol

It will be interested to size up BQ amongst the rest of them... hmmm interesting :naughty

Great minds my dear Shell!!!! :wave

Yea I like Black Cat as well, I didn't like her cage thingy being kind of plastic but it's all right.... See what I've done, I like them all dang it!!!

So conclusion, get dem all! :rock :rock :rock :lol

It will be interested to size up BQ amongst the rest of them... hmmm interesting :naughty
Oh yes indeedy :rock
Gotta get them all :rock

BQ will be awesome, especially next to Emma :rock
x :wave

Rogue is quite good as well. One of my top pieces from SDCC last year at the SS booth. Tim did quite nicely on that as well.

The only one of the releases before that I really regret selling is MJ. Emma was great but definitely one I was fine letting go and Black Cat was canceled upon seeing what could have been from Adam's control art. I know those are done after the fact but its still was a disappointment. Rogue is very nice but for me falls into the Emma category.

Back