Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

I saw She-Hulk at my LCS on Friday, just got shipped into the store. I asked to take it out and have a look at it and was put off by the lazy eye :(. I really felt like getting this one since she's really unique with the green skin and all but that put me off of it. Maybe I'll reconsider in the near future. Not a lot of people frequent my LCS anyway.

I saw She-Hulk at my LCS on Friday, just got shipped into the store. I asked to take it out and have a look at it and was put off by the lazy eye :(. I really felt like getting this one since she's really unique with the green skin and all but that put me off of it. Maybe I'll reconsider in the near future. Not a lot of people frequent my LCS anyway.

Yeah, the lazy eye issue kills the piece for some people.

Saw this at a comic shop over the weekend and thought it was much more impressive in person than the pictures online had me believe, particularly the scale and the coloring. It was up on a high shelf so I didn't get a good look at the eyes, but didn't know there were any problems at the time. I placed a wait list order for the regular and the exclusive Saturday night and I just got an e-mail saying both are being fulfilled. That was easy...almost too easy. Trying to decide which one to cancel now... :Flush

Saw this at a comic shop over the weekend and thought it was much more impressive in person than the pictures online had me believe, particularly the scale and the coloring. It was up on a high shelf so I didn't get a good look at the eyes, but didn't know there were any problems at the time. I placed a wait list order for the regular and the exclusive Saturday night and I just got an e-mail saying both are being fulfilled. That was easy...almost too easy. Trying to decide which one to cancel now... :Flush

Cancel both and get the regular from your local LCS. You're welcome.

If you dont care about the print, get the reg. If your LCS is cheaper, then cancel both like Jinxx said but remember, Sideshow has reward points.

lol hilarious

No thank you. :lol I think I'll go with the exclusive. Plus the comic shop isn't local, I was out-of-town. And I am pretty sure they were charging something like $180 or more for the newer Comiquettes. I did snag an old 12" Episode I Anakin w/ droid for $20 while I was there. :joy Plus Alter Ego's got She-Hulk for $149.98 shipped, so that's the route to go for the non-exclusive. Sideshow's regular even after deducting the Rewards credit from the price would cost 90 cents more. The rewards on the exclusive cancel out the shipping so that makes it about $15 for the print. I'm going to assume I can sell the print to someone for that much if I decide I don't want to keep it.

Last edited:
Back