Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree. The MJ is closer to Romita's artwork which is not a bad thing. The Rogue is the nearest in appearance to AH's facial artwork. In saying that I think the Black Queen is the most spectacular sculpts so far.

I wasn't a huge fan of the BQ when it was shown until I saw the artwork that Adam provided. I'm still not 100% sold on it but am looking forward to in-hand shots to see if it was the ol' SSC Crappy lighting that really did the piece in as has been the case with many pieces.

Emma even though being the grail u have to be very careful with otherwise he cape can snap and she can fall off the base easily.

Is yours broke? I don't have this problem with mine and she won't fall of the base

Is yours broke? I don't have this problem with mine and she won't fall of the base

No not at all, she perfect... Just saying to be careful. I was like "whoa" while putting her on the stand.

I'm just cautious... I'm sure if u gave it a good nudge or someone accident bumps into it she would go flying. Not like u would want to just sayn...

I don't have that problem either, it's not like she'll come off the base by herself.

Just saying that price is inflated and the winner could be an automatic bid, not a real buyer

I originally was not going to start this line to got on the waitlist for WQ... my Ex converted and not have them all and cant wait to get BQ She Hulk and Mystique:rock

Ka-pow!...look what I found!:D.....
brigitte.preview.gif

:rock..RESPECT!..:rock..BOOYAKASHA!..:rock

Back