Action Figure Ada Wong vs. ANY new 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you rather have the new Ada Wong figure or ANY new 1/6th figure?

• Total voters

Brandoloneous

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was just wondering...How many freaks on here would rather have an HT Ada Wong figure than any new Hot Toys Figure (Iron Man, Iron Man, or Joker) :dunno

I'd like to have another Iron man tbh. I mean I dont think we have enough of them. Hot toys has beeen severly lacking in that department, we havent gotten the breast cancer prevention suit nor the mark XQQKSLA . I think what hot toys needs to do is focus all its energy on those and put everything else aside, maybe then will this make me a happy collector.

Forget Iron Men, I want more Tony Stark variants. There's so many great representations. In Age of Ultron there's a scene where he has a black suit and black tie and then in the next scene he has a black suit, but this time, a blue tie. It's the perfect chance for multiple figures. It's not fair to make one and then not the other. So we need them both. I can never get enough robert downey jr dolls. So i vote that.

Agreed. You know what we could also use more of? *Obscure character* from that one *didn't do that great movie*. That or more Pepper Potts figures in 100% normal clothing. Just so damn iconic. Who cares about a Dragon Lady in a red shirt with leather pants?!

The best part about HT is they blessed us with Tonys iconic epic goofy helper robot before making dumb characters like Solid Snake, Claire Redfield or other stupid characters like that. Bless HT bless them forever

image.jpeg

Screw Ada, I want Claire Redfield! Why go with a red clothed lady when we can go for a red clothed redhead lady? :lecture Claire gets no love! Everyone's all about her steroid-infused brother, they even ship her with some of his subordinates! No one ships Claire with anyone but that freaky ginger that no one likes...I don't know, what was he called, Stephen? Who the hell names a ginger Stephen?!

Ya'll are a bunch of posers with no taste, disgusting, I am ashamed of ya freaks :ohbfrank:

The best part about HT is they blessed us with Tonys iconic epic goofy helper robot before making dumb characters like Solid Snake, Claire Redfield or other stupid characters like that. Bless HT bless them forever

View attachment 245277

I had to buy two of these only because one wasn't enough. He was such a pivotal and important character to the series that I needed to grace my shelves with two.

Still waiting on tony Starks gold plated toilet tho with exclusive **** stains, Hopefully we get an announcement at comic con. Skreeeeeeee

I had to buy two of these only because one wasn't enough. He was such a pivotal and important character to the series that I needed to grace my shelves with two.

Still waiting on tony Starks gold plated toilet tho with exclusive **** stains, Hopefully we get an announcement at comic con. Skreeeeeeee

if you look at HT as a person with Fan & Passion to create, you'd want to create as many characters as you can on a series you absolutely love, in HT case Marvel Avengers line, same like people who custom make Resident Evil sub-characters that barely shows up on screen for more than 1 minute, HT knows that if they don't take this opportunity to create those small characters that no one would bat an eye on once the heat is off, they'd never be able to because no one would want to buy them. They might be a profit making toy company but still people there want to make what they want to make and still be able to sell them.

things like Metal Gear, Resident Evil, they know that doesn't matter when they make it, the day they make it, the fans would purchase them, and they would still sell the same amount making today and making them 5 years late. Just like Arkham Batman, while Marvel, make today sell 3000pcs, take another 2 years they probably gonna sell 500pcs (on smaller characters).

Forget Iron Men, I want more Tony Stark variants. There's so many great representations. In Age of Ultron there's a scene where he has a black suit and black tie and then in the next scene he has a black suit, but this time, a blue tie. It's the perfect chance for multiple figures. It's not fair to make one and then not the other. So we need them both. I can never get enough robert downey jr dolls. So i vote that.

knowing HT, they would probably bundle the blue tie together with the black tie, as Comic-con Exclusive special item.

I was just wondering...How many freaks on here would rather have an HT Ada Wong figure than any new Hot Toys Figure (Iron Man, Iron Man, or Joker) :dunno

There may be reasons, for example a clause in the contract with Capcom stating they have to release 1 figure by the end of certain dates for RE6 or lose the license. In this case, making another Ada would be the best option since they can reuse the Head & Body and some accessories from RE4 Ada.

You know, you could have edited those all into a single post instead of quadruple posting.

Back