Actor and Actress you can't stand.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's highly annoyng when people with very little talent get to star in movies and release their own albums because their daddy is famous.

Every actor has the capacity to be annoying, just look at what happened to DeNiro. Hollywood just doesn't know when to say when. :lol

Will Smith himself never really bothered me until all his kids started to get into the spotlight. They're just not as talented as they think they are and him pushing them with all his power is annoying.

Mark Whalberg , I actually quite like as an actor although since reading his arrest record a while ago it make me look at him differently.

https://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/01/mark-wahlberg-was-a-drug-dealer-and-was-charged-with-attempted-murder-before-forming-marky-mark-and-the-funky-bunch/

" Things came to a head when he was 16 years old and he attacked two Vietnamese men without provocation. He attacked the first with a stick and he punched the second, permanently blinding him in the process. "

Will Smith himself never really bothered me until all his kids started to get into the spotlight. They're just not as talented as they think they are and him pushing them with all his power is annoying.

Mark Whalberg , I actually quite like as an actor although since reading his arrest record a while ago it make me look at him differently.

https://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/01/mark-wahlberg-was-a-drug-dealer-and-was-charged-with-attempted-murder-before-forming-marky-mark-and-the-funky-bunch/

" Things came to a head when he was 16 years old and he attacked two Vietnamese men without provocation. He attacked the first with a stick and he punched the second, permanently blinding him in the process. "

I can see this as well, Will Smith was totally fine, he was cool.

once his kids showed up... everyone got sick of thm

Sweet it's on netflix, I'll check it out. I've loved Amy Poehler since Upright Citizens Brigade. Now that I think about it, the only thing that's kept me from watching it all these years was Aziz Ansari making fun of "Burn Notice". :lol

Season 1 is mediocre, but it's worth the two hour investment just to get to know the characters. Plus, it's not like it's bad, it's just nowhere near the amazingness that comes once season 2 hits.

To be completely honest, I really can't think of anyone. Maybe something (someone?) will pop up later, but I really don't think so. I have certain actors/actresses that I really like, but I don't think I dislike any.

Here's one:
ryanreynolds.jpg

You're welcome. :yess:

My 'best of':

Nic Cage
Pauley Shore
Reynolds
Melanie Griffith
Ben Stiller

:monkey4

I make an effort not to watch any movies these people are in.

Sacha Baron Cohen
Donald Faison
Jaden Smith
Nick Stahl
Bradley Cooper
Steven Seagal
Dane Cook
Justin Timberlake

Nicolas Cage is the most grossly misunderstood actor of our generation. There, I said it.

It's highly annoyng when people with very little talent get to star in movies and release their own albums because their daddy is famous.
Well it only goes so far. If someone sucks, they will eventually be pushed out of the industry(ies). But if not for nepotism, we would never have had Jeff Bridges. For that reason, I'm not against guys trying. Some families really do seem to have good acting in the blood.

But she's so damn QUIRKY!

Also, is Dane Cook still considered an actor? I (thankfully) haven't seen him for anything in ages. The annoying idiot role in Mr. Brooks seemed very appropriate, so I thought he did a good job with it.

Well it only goes so far. If someone sucks, they will eventually be pushed out of the industry(ies). But if not for nepotism, we would never have had Jeff Bridges. For that reason, I'm not against guys trying. Some families really do seem to have good acting in the blood.

Exactly. Keyword here is "little" talent. Jeff Bridges is a major talent as is Mike Douglas. Hopefully Jaden won't have to wait much longer before he realizes he needs to find another profession to make his mark in.

Actor would have to be Ben Aflac. A poor choice for Batman. He always is the same character. He's a younger Kevin Costner who is my #3 worst actor.

Actress would have to be Diane Keaton. She reminds me a female Woody Allen, who is my #2 hated actor. Strangely Keaton's brother is arguably the best Batman and she was once married to Woody Allen until he boinked their adopted daughter. But that's another subject.

Back