Action Figures they will never make but you would love to own

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, the PF is taking forever to come.
I still want to own a 1:6 scale action figure.
pinhead-vs-deathstroke-14637.jpg

A Man with taste.Are you reading this Big Cheif??

Big Chief are definitely the most likely option for figures from British shows.

That said, I'd like to see some more Classic Doctor Who figures from them first. Tom Baker is a perfect start but figures of Jon Pertwee and Sylvester McCoy wouldn't go amiss either.

Last edited:
There are some great characters here, some would obviously never be made, but some really should and it's surprising that they haven't. Like The Bride and John McClane, in 1/6 at least

I would love to see but will never ever happen obscure Saul Silver (James Franco) Pinneapple Express. Maybe I can get some to mod the new goblin face sculpt add some hair! lol

Above all others I want:

clint-eastwood-dirty-harry-photograph-c10033987.jpeg

EastwoodC02.jpg

high_plains_drifter.jpg

221855.jpg

$(KGrHqF,!k0E8JWrC,hWBPKfTL7L7Q~~60_1.jpg

unforgiven.jpg

torino-1.jpg

I'll take any, or all, of the above thank you.

Hell, at this point, I'd probably even take an Eastwood figure based on this...

clint-chair-borowitz.jpg

Last edited:
A figure of some of my favorite tv characters would be awesome.

Definatly need:

supernatural3.jpg

JWinchester.png

1298849813_8140_full.jpeg

Rick-grimes-character-walking-dead-tv-series.png

dollhouse1.jpg

battlestar-galactica-ends.jpg

TOS_Mens_Uniform.jpg

4689123419_ec38e4574d_b.jpg

Wow great work, congrats!

Info on those customs, Please!

Thanks. I used Nanjin custom uniforms (he no longer makes those but will be offering others in the future) Also, Spencer is supposed to be making uniforms like these in the future. The customs section of the board is great.
The heads were sculpted and painted by Spenser. Spenser might still offer it and WGP is offering new ones that look great as well.
Spock is on a TTL body with long foot pegs. Kirk is on a narrow true type and McCoy is on a Hot Toys slim body with long foot pegs (since that body is normally short).
This was a dream of mine for years.

The remaining three Sucker Punch girls, plus zombie Germans and everyone else in the film Hot Toys are unlikely to make. :monkey2

Back