Action Figures they will never make but you would love to own

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
387171_335942539823232_488512886_n.jpg

Just Good. Now you dont have to kill anyone

or a BD sculpt.again not great but good
12082315348e23e02c66b693a5.jpg

^ Carter was actually entertaining as hell. That being a bomb still puzzles me.

SKYRIM figures for some stupid reason will apparently never get made...
Carter bombed because it wasn't true to the books. I rushed to finish reading the first story before seeing the film, then regretted it as the film didn't follow it. I liked the film, but I think I would have enjoyed it more had I not read the story beforehand.
I agree with this to an extent. But price is a big factor for me.

I look at this thread as a wishlist for the major companies outside of the custom realm. For me anyway, folks like iminime (though very good) still fall into the custom category only because the limited runs and extensive labor keep the costs high (though the way HT is going, there might not be much difference soon).

My hope is to find our wishlist figures from companies that can deliver good quality at still reasonable prices (though I suppose "reasonable" will differ for everyone - for me I prefer $200 or under). Until then there are obviously the custom individuals and companies, but of course they understandably need to charge for that.

Wishful thinking probably, but that's what this is for :)

Yes, price is also a factor to consider. While customs can bring us some outstanding versions of characters we'd otherwise not see (ie: Nanjin's Star Trek figures) others as you said are too limited, too expensive, both...
I must admit, a HT duo of Starsky & Hutch (TV version) with a 1:6 Zebra 3 would definitely have me saving up.

Stargate SG1 figures (main team, serpent guard...), I know DST tried a few 1/6 scale but they were aweful, not even close on the head sculpts. Guess I will just have to stick with my 6" versions, at least they made most of the characters and others can be customized...

My dream to have modern high end 1:6 versions of these guys. Won't SOMEONE pick up the license? Please? :pray:

I'll also add Deckard from Blade Runner. I know he exists as "Android Hunter", and the magnificent custom run, but I'd like an officially licensed version that hopefully won't cost more than $200 or so.

:lol

It bombed.. because it was marketed dismally.

At every level it was mishandled; from basic promotion, to tie ins, to toys / collectibles.

It's like Disney wanted it to fail.

They didn't even get the title straight!

In fairness, I think the first act was cut a little too tightly, but after that the movie was good. By the end I was chomping for the sequel.

2206968-dustinhoffman_as_captainhook.jpg

My #1 most wanted in 1/6 (that hasn't been mentioned/announced) Not a great movie, no, but Hoffman really owned the role and you have to admit he'd make for an awesome figure.

I'd like to see The Bride from Kill Bill in her yellow leathers. That would be my dream figure.

soundtrack-kill-bill-vol-167655.jpg

Defnitely in my top five as well. The fact that there isn't even a good knock-off version of The Bride baffles me. Ther've been several Selenes from Underworld yet still no bride?

Has any one suggested Red Dwarf that could be one for Big Chief.
I would love a 1/6 Al Bundy and Crimson Bolt action figure would be cool too.

I'd like for Hot Toys to do a Bruce Willis from Die Hard, a Brandon Lee from The Crow, a Patrick Stewart as Professor X, and Danny Glover from Predator 2.

Back