Acrylic Case for 1/4 Vader and Ben

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man...I just did a quote of a 14x14x28 case from these guys..I live in Australia...and, the shipping quote was.....

$504.00US!!!!!!!!!

:horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror

and that was the "cheap" shipping option

darth dyp**** said:
Man...I just did a quote of a 14x14x28 case from these guys..I live in Australia...and, the shipping quote was.....

$504.00US!!!!!!!!!

What, are they rowing it over in a canoe? Yikes!

Thanks Dusty; and, you're right. It would be better to wait for the actual product to be in hand before ordering a specialty case. I think what I will do, though, is order a 30x30x30 case that I can at least put the statue's in until their custom case arrives. That way, it is still on display (I don't have to put it back in the box) and protected from the dust.

Thanks again, ~L :)

TheObsoleteMan said:
What, are they rowing it over in a canoe? Yikes!

I know...I can nearly buy my own plane and fly it over cheaper...:wacky

The case would end up being more expensive than the statue it's protecting....I would have to buy a case to protect the case!!!

darth dyp**** said:

$504.00US!!!!!!!!!

and that was the "cheap" shipping option

.,.lord.,.you better buying an acrylic fish tank where you live!:wacky and will be plenty of space

Back