Acme Toys 1/6 scale Clown figure - Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job on that base... and figure futzing, Rzeznikk! :clap

Love the little boy's hand reaching out for help!
Looks awesome sent a LIKE your way partner!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks guys! It was a lot of work but worth it! And fun!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Can anyone shed some light on how difficult it is to modify the body on this guy? Is the suit all on piece or just ot does slide right off? Got this guy coming in (couldn't stand to wait until 2021) but I intend to do a deal of futzing to it starting with a body swap.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Can anyone shed some light on how difficult it is to modify the body on this guy? Is the suit all on piece or just ot does slide right off? Got this guy coming in (couldn't stand to wait until 2021) but I intend to do a deal of futzing to it starting with a body swap.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

It?s not hard at all. The suit comes off no problem. I put mine on a Worldbox narrow shoulder body. I painted the neck that was about it. I found the body he came with was straight up and down. He didn?t have that forward posture of the neck. I also added 1/4? ankle extenders. So you saw more of the boot. Love the figure. With that said....the new Hot Toys one is sooooo ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back