Acme Toys 1/6 scale Clown figure - Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good pics guys, yesterday I received mine and is a really cool figure, some issues but in general is ok.

the articulations are kind of loose but not a big deal. the tailoring is good and in person the HS are impressive to be honest (specially because is a third party figure), in prototype I liked more the smiling face but now I prefer the serious one.

btw, the bases (for HS and figure itself) and the balloon have very poor glue

but in general nothing that we cannot fix, with new body and new glue will be better.

but in general nothing that we cannot fix, with new body and new glue will be better.

Yeah I’m not one to replace bodies because it’s just a vehicle to hold a pose for the outfit and sculpt...but in this case with the neck and shoulders being absolutely square to each other, great for a superhero or a military figure, but for something that is always shown hunched over it...this character really either needs a body with the neck in a forward position or a body with an unsculpted neck that has neck articulation so you can move his head in a forward position.

The body that came with mine has great joints and no problems other then it makes Pennywise look like he’s standing at attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I read the more I want this figure. I'll still wait it out until september. If Qmx can't release theirs when the second film comes out I doubt they plan to release it at all.

The more I read the more I want this figure. I'll still wait it out until september. If Qmx can't release theirs when the second film comes out I doubt they plan to release it at all.

I wouldn't wait too long. This one actually seems to be selling pretty quick. Few sites already have it as Oos.

In the process of switching the body for the same reasons as mentioned above. The tailoring on the costume is really fantastic. It's really put together well. I was planning to get QMX official figure but what has been shown doesn't even come close to this in terms of costume. It will need to be pretty substantial improvements for thier offering to beat this one.

Just ordered this guy today. Hoping that this head will work on him
c9d959c0b4ea10d9020010ecd4d0ca1f.jpg

Here’s some more shots

ffc63828934da2dd20e908f91fa1e880.jpg

This one is a Creepcustoms I repainted and haired myself. Don’t thinks it’s too bad for a first attempt
42e74d7ea91929456f8a9cbaa8d19569.jpg

Got the Acme today. Worth the price, nice figure.

c076af54c0507eaafc609c72d5ddd969.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the last finishing touch on the Pennywise base! Finished up the Georgie arm using a NECA Coraline doll rain coat, NECA 1:12 forearm which I drilled out the hole for the wrist peg and the hands are a set of Asmus Hobbit hands. So I can display Georgies severed right arm or I can display his left arm reaching out of the sewer as hes being pulled in! 20190726_021508.jpg20190726_021424.jpgIMG_20190726_022031_178.jpgIMG_20190726_022031_208.jpgIMG_20190726_022031_179.jpgIMG_20190726_020053_658.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back