Acme Toys 1/6 scale Clown figure - Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I saw this in stock at Giantoy; I was looking for the thread in the Horror section but didn't realize it was here. Looking forward to some pics.

Apparently this was shoddily packed by the company and there is paint rub on all the noses. TNS is holding all their stock until Acme replaces it.

Yeah, saw that. Gotta say mine has the tiniest nose rub. Just a tiny dot that can easily be fixed. I’ve futzed the clothes a little and it looks awesome. The hair is a bit on the thin side but I was comparing with Qmx pronto and Acme is miles above it seems.

The base is awesome. The extra head comes with an extra short stand that can be placed underneath the base and there you have pennywise watching you from the sewers.

Mine from Giantoy says its shipped but hasn't moved according to the Chinese tracker in a week.

Grabbed one of these from an American on eBay. It's not 100% but the costume looks great. Can always scan and shrink the neca 1:4 head when it gets released.

i got mine in Canada 2 days ago with no rub, it came with a plastic dimebag over the head.
the figure itself is really nice in person for what it cost.

Got my Clown last Monday but hadnt gotten around to taking pics of him tonight. It's actually not too bad of a figure for the price. Love love the base. The clothes and base are worth the price along. I'm going to be adding real hair though. IMG_20190614_231349_033.jpgIMG_20190614_230443_975.jpgIMG_20190614_230805_177.jpg20190614_232922.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back