Media-Movie ACME/Sideshow Premium Art Prints.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn dark side was gone instantly

Yeah I mean whether you like the art or not, which like all art is up to the individual, it's still priced pretty great. Especially framed. And for being something sold by Sideshow.

20170224_231154707_iOS.jpg

I love it. I get that some don't but I probably like Maul/Kylo more than most here. It fits in nice with some of my other framed prints and my Mike Mitchell portraits. I like the softer colors used in it because in purpose it makes it looks nice and not as cartooney as it would have looked with a brighter palette. I've also never bought a PF portrait from SS but they killed it with the quality of everything from the backing, to the frame, to the packaging. Definitely worth the extra cost to not have purchased it unframed. I have it sitting directly above my computer desk at the moment and I did having it in my vision all the time.

This offering didn't do much for me. It's a nice piece overall. Doesn't have much film/ character likeness but the fantasy look of the characters is present.

Back