Media-Movie ACME/Sideshow Premium Art Prints.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those look so nice (not sure if grievous is really fitting in here) .. but $230 is to much for my blood for that.

Well they are all dark force users except for GG, i assume they included him because he wields lightsabers and was trained by a force of darkness. Poggle may be evil but he doesn't use the dark side of the force or use weapons associated with force wielders.

I think they included him because they couldn't come up with another dark side user. Like Asajj or Savage ...
Clearly they wanted dark/light side force users and failed.

Petition to change the print name from "Force of Darkness" to "Dark Side Users And General Grievous Who Was Trained In Lightsaber Combat By Count Dooku But Technically Wasn't A Dark Side User Himself Per Se."

Hopefully Sideshow can correct that mistake before it is too late.

Technically even a storm trooper is a force of darkness, it never said dark side force users :p

I don't like it though :< Specially that vader helmet, edges too soft.

I can't draw for the life of me, but I'm surprised this Luke wasn't done better. Face looks way off, IMO. Rey doesn't look a lot better. Seems pretty weak for SS first offering out of the gate.

I think they included him because they couldn't come up with another dark side user. Like Asajj or Savage ...
Clearly they wanted dark/light side force users and failed.

No clearly they wanted people working for the Dark Side and people working for the Light Side. And these are movie characters. I have yet to see a canon film with Asajj Ventress or Savage Opress.

Complete success.

No clearly they wanted people working for the Dark Side and people working for the Light Side. And these are movie characters. I have yet to see a canon film with Asajj Ventress or Savage Opress.

Complete success.

Clone Wars is canon btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems they did change the Obi-Wan lightsaber, instead of an upside down episode 2 version it looks like episode 3's.

I agree with others, the likenesses are uniformly bad. Even Vader, Yoda, and Grievous look weird. Too many better options out there.

Luke looks like Dave Prowse.

I've seen some great Star Wars prints. These are not them.

Whatever gave you that idea? The CW movie was just the first few episodes of the show strung together for a theatrical release.

You're confusing The Clone Wars with Clone Wars. Clone Wars was a theatrical release and is not Canon.

Not sure why so many are having trouble understanding that the designs are based off theatrical release film characters. It wouldn't really make sense to put CGI animation characters in it.

Luke looks like Dave Prowse.

I've seen some great Star Wars prints. These are not them.

Darkness print is Ace. Lightside version not so much. Fortunately for me only the Darkess one is for me the other is for a friend. You can find much worse work on Acme's website in about a minute though. Art is and will always be, objective.

You're confusing The Clone Wars with Clone Wars. Clone Wars was a theatrical release and is not Canon.

Not sure why so many are having trouble understanding that the designs are based off theatrical release film characters. It wouldn't really make sense to put CGI animation characters in it.

Why is the The Clone Wars movie not canon?

Here is what I found regarding canon:

As of April 25, 2014, the only previously published materials that are considered canon are the six Star Wars films, the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series and film, and the stand-alone Dark Horse Comics arc Star Wars: Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir. Meanwhile, the Expanded Universe is no longer considered canon and was re-termed as the "Legends" brand. Most Star Wars material released after April 25, 2014—with some exceptions—is composed in collaboration with the Lucasfilm Story Group, making it part of the "new canon."

Found the above here: https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon

Why is the The Clone Wars movie not canon?

Yeah I just realized where the confusion is coming from lol. I'm confusing the TCW movie that started off the newer animated series with CW the non canon show. TCW and it's movie are Canon the CW show sans "The" is not. I have the cell shaded Clone Wars on blu-ray so I keep thinking of it as a film.

Back