ACI Toys - 1930`S Gangster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crimsonbob

Super Freak
Reaction score
If anyone likes Gangster figures i think this 1 with a choice of 1 wep or the other is pretty cool. If your in the UK you can get them from www.collectablekitbash.co.uk who is a great seller. If your not familiar with ACI i would like to point out the bodies are as good as a TT in shape and just as tight jointed if not tighter tbh.

imagethumb.php

https://www.collectablekitbash.co.uk/aci_toys_-_1930s_gangster_johnny_with_bar_gun.html

imagethumb.php

https://www.collectablekitbash.co.uk/aci_toys_-_1930s_gangster_johnny_with_thompson.html

cool

whenever that smooth criminal come out he could stand beside mj

I saw this a while back. I saw Cotswold selling it for $110, seems a little steep but that's what the world's coming to, I suppose.

I really dig the outfit and the tommy gun. I read that the gun is actually wood and metal and not just plastic, so that's cool. The head and hat look goofy though.

With LA Noire coming out, I foresee a lot of interest in 40s gangsters coming up soon. We need more generic 1/6, like pirates, cowboys and gangsters. I'm not really interested in all these new licenses, I get the flash in the pan vibe from them. I want classic stuff, like Sherlock Holmes, Long John Silver, that sort of thing.

Any in hand pics of this guy anywhere? Really itching to pull the trigger on this as I can think of a really really cool bash using that suit and tommy gun.

No its only just come out but i found some more piccies anyway. Darren also sells the clothes,boots and weps etc separate for kitbashing.

aci01.jpg

aci04.jpg

aci02.jpg

aci03.jpg

I really love the ACI bodies. Ive brought about 6 off collectablekitbash and i actually prefer them to most of the TT's i have and their much cheaper, and its hard to tell them apart from a TT at 1st.

nice suit. would be a nice addition.
i went with DID t.becker's black plain clothes for his suit on a mobster bash. :]
DSC_0005_6504.jpg

Back