1/6 ACI Toys 1/6 Roman Republic Legionary (Legio XIII Gemina) - Titus ACI-27

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed That the arms and legs have very fine details like veins . It looks very realistic . Very nice detail.

The string for the helmet is a pain in the ass to tie because is so thin. Also in order to get the dagger on the belt you need to undo the main belt. AGAIN , YOU MUST BE EXTREMELY CAREFULL BECAUSE ITS NOT PLASTIC AND WILL RIP IF NOT USEING CAUTION . I don't know why they don't just use all plastic like 303 toyz does ?? I see any benefit .

a3cee22643cb66164b871b3fa7909871.jpg
64b7776f0aec3b239d5cc08b49e2669a.jpg
c2e459d28c2b65a846ba11b2a00f1cf3.jpg
466ace8a7fd5dcc99c262022b4fdbd52.jpg
c05b490eafad87eda007619538343174.jpg
4a552c929b9b664c7e93cbefdf782f71.jpg
40082c6ad8f35ebeacef9092633d0b5e.jpg
35336005c61bb3279312920a2b32854a.jpg

Although I knock ACI for not providing a stand with a figure that's so fragile and they lose points for making the straps very weak . I always find myself stopping to look at there figures . They really do look menacing and really add a lot to any 1/6 collection . I give this a 7 out of 10 . Very good job ACI .

Got both yesterday and I'm surprised at the apparent lack of love these are getting, both are great figures!

I had no QC issues on mine, other than a missing leather strap on Pullo's cape.

Bodies and articulation are pretty tight, so no worries there. Everything's pretty solid on these guys. I especially like the weathering and the new chain mail.
Are there any alternative head sculpts out there? I would like a better likeness for these figures...

I agree with you . I think there fine figures but a little over priced considering there's no stand what so over and the straps are extremely week . They should be about $40 cheaper and I'd give it 4 out of 5 .

I have Aci Spartacus Gladiator, that is about it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Then id go for either. Vorenus has a more unique armor and shield. Lots of other options for legionnaires

Enviado de meu ASUS_T00J usando Tapatalk

Then id go for either. Vorenus has a more unique armor and shield. Lots of other options for legionnaires

Thanks for the reply. I saw reviews that the other ACI legionaire with the segmatata was really fragile. Will try and decide soon.

Thanks for the reply. I saw reviews that the other ACI legionaire with the segmatata was really fragile. Will try and decide soon.

Yeah aci optio arrived already broken. They sent me replacement parts. Those also arrived broken. Id stay away

Yeah aci optio arrived already broken. They sent me replacement parts. Those also arrived broken. Id stay away

Whew thanks. I see some on sale and am tempted. Actually my Spartacus Bruce body leg broke. They sent a replacement but now that body has loose hip to torso connector. ACI quality hasn't been great. Although I bought the Knights Hospittler, and it was great.

Wow. Either you were unlucky, or I was lucky.

I've got three, all perfect.

I think their Legionary was their best figure by far. Which was probably a fluke because ACI don't have a clue what they're doing with their historical figures.
You were lucky, even reviewers hád issues. I wish they aimed for históricos accuracy, also they need better bodies ASAP.

BTW, the Eagle standard actually helps stabilise the figure. Just place it in the right position and it works like a crutch.

As fo historical accuracy, ACI have repeatedly stated that they don't strive for total historical accuracy, and as has already been pointed out, these guys are from the HBO show, so not necessarily historically accurate either.

Back