ACI Toys: 1/6 ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously. Side by side. There's a generic-ness to the Asmus. The overall details on ACI also destroy the Asmus.

They both suffer from the synthetic hair used, there's no doubt about that. If they're both properly haired, ACI hands down.

Definitely agree they both look great with a good hair job. The Asmus has a bit more realism with a repaint but the ACI wins in terms of likeness to Viggo. Especially with a good repaint. The tailoring, weapons, accessories and quality are all better on the ACI imo. A body swap and better paint job would've made this release blow the Asmus away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far the the two sculpts, the only thing better on asmus is the paintjob.
Not saying asmus is not a great sculpt.
But honestly, I cant see Viggo on asmus. Everytime, it reminds me of Jesus.

It is a great alternative for those who missed out on aci, but no offense to asmus, hands down, aci is the better headsculpt, and better
overall figure.

As I have both the ACI and Asmus, I like them both, but if I had to give the edge to Asmus. I see more likeness in their sculpt than ACI. Giving it real hair shoots it up pass ACI imo. Screenshot_20170925-090939.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Inspired me to take mine out. Although he's been modified, still a quality release and I'm glad I was able to find one considering how much they go for these days.
5aae925139706874742915ceb48432fa.jpg
deac4c6bc8f6c0746051cd3015b3c3f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way in hell. Even Michael Crawford agreed.

Is this the same M.C. who just gave a pretty positive review for that total piece of crap Marilyn Monroe? Or a fairly positive review for a Wonder Woman figure that has limited mobility and is already showing signs of damage for some recipients? Nobody's opinion is absolute, or perfect, and with all due respect, I've felt Mike's been off quite a bit lately.

Back