ACI Toys: 1/6 ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's pretty clever and makes you wonder why I didn't think about that. I'm gonna try the same later

Please let me know if ya try it and how it turns out

11047209_10152567067166557_296125248_n.jpg

That's the result with your tips on mine. I did cut the hair slighlty though (like 1 or 2 mm)

Just a couple of pics to add to the pile of fantastic ones that have already been shown. ACI really knocked it out of the park with this figure. I didn't trim the hair at all, just used a little wax. :)

Just a couple of pics to add to the pile of fantastic ones that have already been shown. ACI really knocked it out of the park with this figure. I didn't trim the hair at all, just used a little wax. :)

Sweet pics Dane! :clap
Grats friend.

Mine arrived in Texas last night.
I hope its there when I come home from work. :panic:

I'm brand new to this thread and this preorder so bare with me while I ask the following:
Has BBTS shipped any of these out yet? Just wondering if I'll get charged anyday of if you guys are all still waiting.

Thanks guys , please share the hair mod if you think it looks good , it's the only real downside to this beautiful figure. Full review uploading as we speak.

I'm brand new to this thread and this preorder so bare with me while I ask the following:
Has BBTS shipped any of these out yet? Just wondering if I'll get charged anyday of if you guys are all still waiting.
Nope, they're still waiting on stock.

Looking forward to the full review, Clipper!

I've been piecing together parts of this for a while - still needs some work to look more natural

This is absolutely BadA$$. I had to do a double take and see if you photoshop'ed this... Really good. I have not even got mine yet and you already built a whole new deal out of him.

Back