ACI Toys: 1/6 ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I see Aragorn's gantlets on this figure I think of the possibility of an ACI Boromir figure.

Seriously, imagine an ACI Boromir figure for a second with the Sean Bean likeness and that gear. If it was anything like this, Boromir's outfit, sword and shield would be fantastic. It's too bad the train stopped at just Aragorn and the Ringwraith.

Yeah it really is shame ACI couldn't give us a Boromir or a Gandalf.

Every time I see Aragorn's gantlets on this figure I think of the possibility of an ACI Boromir figure.

Seriously, imagine an ACI Boromir figure for a second with the Sean Bean likeness and that gear. If it was anything like this, Boromir's outfit, sword and shield would be fantastic. It's too bad the train stopped at just Aragorn and the Ringwraith.
Yeah, that's a good point. Although I'm pretty happy with the Wraiths and not itching to buy into the fellowship, a Sean Bean Boromir would be a must-have.

I will receive my special version of Aragorn tomorrow :yess:

also, the ebay have only one Aragorn for 763 USD... the prices are insane.

It would be awesome. He's my favourite LOTR character. I'm looking forward to Asmus' legolas.

Well the already revealed wip sculpt for legolas looks amazing so far, so that's good! Nice pic mate. I always like ones that give a sense of scale.

I'm going to assume that the prices will settle down for this, but I really want it. Will be patient. ACI definitely has my attention though for future releases.

WP_20150305_003 1.jpg

Mine arrived yesterday, super quick out of the box pic, but damn he's awesome. Nice knowing that there are only 100 in circulation as well!

Back