ACi have LOTR licence

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending on the quality I would be interested in getting a nice Aragorn in the outfit he wears riding to The Black Gates and maybe his coronation outfit.

Sure.

But before that:

Saruman
Ring Wraith
Lurtz
Orcs

At least this is good news that companies are trying to take on LOTR...have yet to see any PROOF, but would welcome some cool BADDIES in 1/6th scale!

I'd love a Theoden in ARMOR...that would kick! Would be cool to have Eomer as well...

If the price is right there is no way I will pass on them if they get made.

Outside of the two I said unless I'm blown away I'd pass on most thing most likely. Its not price so much though that will be a big factor but its mostly I really just prefer when Middle-earth is done in statue form. I love my 1:6th figures but I love my statues by both SS individually, SSW, and Weta stuff just a bit more. So as I said unless I'm blown away by a 1:6th figure anymore I'm out of that scale. I hope these are great so I can be tempted.

And Eomer, my favorite character besides Aragorn.

If done really well that's a character I'd be really tempted with.

Theoden_RotK_4.jpg

I had one ACI figure and the body was horrible. Hopefully they can fix some of these problems before any LOTR figures are produced. Clothing and accessories though were awesome.

Yeah, assume it is a cheaper license, and you've got more iconic characters in Gandalf, the elf, the dwarf, the hobbits, Sauron, etc. That's the sensible way to go IMO.

Wow awesome! So now we have 2 companies with LOTR license :yess: one thing's for sure, ACI seems to know how to make armor. Can't wait to see what they come up with and if they'll be competing with Asmus. Either way, better for use collectors I say :yess:

Back