Ace Toyz 1/6 Scale Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been waiting a month at least for a PO invoice from KG Hobby. Got as far as having them say they’d send one on both Facebook and via email but it never comes. Very annoying being left in limbo just wondering if I’ll ever get these figures.
You’re talking about the deposit invoice right? Did you check your junk email? I shop at KG, & I was sent a deposit invoice (I only got Green Ranger, so the deposit was $20) a few days later.

Yes, I just want to pay a deposit so I feel like my order actually exists. The fact you’ve got one is concerning now so I’ll badger them yet again. So much effort just to get someone to take my damn money!
I always check my junk mail and there’s nothing.

Yes, I just want to pay a deposit so I feel like my order actually exists. The fact you’ve got one is concerning now so I’ll badger them yet again. So much effort just to get someone to take my damn money!
I always check my junk mail and there’s nothing.

I wish it was an easier process for you. This is one of the reasons why I went with Timewalker, felt more tangible.

Just want to share my 1/6 custom head Tommy Oliver

794b452b5f6e015ede288b1c42b8ae1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bud, question for you. I know that is Rise Collectible Toys BITS (BATS IN THE SUN) Chrome version. Also that the tommy face was done by someone else, which if im not wrong unpainted was 140 so i didnt care for it. Not to mention the fact that JDF was an ass to me talking to him so im not put out about not having his face on my figure. Knowing all of that i have a question about the sword. Did it come with your ranger or did you have to comission it? Thanks in advance.

Hey bud, question for you. I know that is Rise Collectible Toys BITS (BATS IN THE SUN) Chrome version. Also that the tommy face was done by someone else, which if im not wrong unpainted was 140 so i didnt care for it. Not to mention the fact that JDF was an ass to me talking to him so im not put out about not having his face on my figure. Knowing all of that i have a question about the sword. Did it come with your ranger or did you have to comission it? Thanks in advance.

Hello, yes the head is commision by me, unpainted is $70 not $140

c69ffe141d1ee684739f0ad7995e9c55.jpg

The sword is included to this Rise Collectible figure set

So... do we expect the green ranger helmet color to match the suit by the time they actually ship? I would buy the crap out of this figure but I can't really move past that.

Yeah that was my hold-up too, but I couldn't let this one pass by without POing it.

I sure hope they fix that!

Yeah that was my hold-up too, but I couldn't let this one pass by without POing it.

I sure hope they fix that!

Why was the preorder necessary? Its like people who preorder games at GameStop and when they go there to pick it up they have plenty

Why was the preorder necessary? Its like people who preorder games at GameStop and when they go there to pick it up they have plenty
Unlike video games, these unlicensed companies only produced figures based on the number of preorders. Look at Power Rangers made by Rise Collectibles for an example. You snooze you lose.

I don’t think that’s a fair comparison at all. Standard versions of video games typically don’t sell out for many, many years (not until they go out of print or a couple newer generations of consoles has launched, but even then you’d be able to find it used all over the place). Collectors editions of games often sell out and/or become rare, but regular video games? The only reason to preorder those is if they’re offering a preorder bonus you want.

Figures, however, typically sell out in a relatively short period of time (sometimes even before they’re released- ask all of us who tried to get NECA’s 7” movie Turtles last week!). Also, since this was an unofficial/unlicensed figure, I wanted to preorder it in case they were doing a very small run or they wouldn’t do it at all if they didn’t get a certain number of preorders. Finally, Timewalker said on their preorder page for the Green Ranger to “please PO by May 2018,” so I just did what they asked! [emoji3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back