Ace Toyz 1/6 Scale Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is taken from the Power Rangers wikia.

In an episode of the YouTube web series Super Power Beat Down, which features actor Jason David Frank as Tommy, the Green Ranger's suit was given a one-off revamped look, featuring a more modernized suit design in a much darker shade of green and armed with the Sword of Darkness and the Dragon Dagger. This version of the Green Ranger would be made into a playable character in Power Rangers Legacy Wars, dubbed the Green Ranger V2 suit.

In its initial appearance, the helmet's color scheme resembled the original suit's green, though summoning the Dragon Dagger turned the helmet into a darker green while gold trims appeared on the helmet.

Despite its appearance in an official Power Rangers game, it is yet to be known if it will make an appearance in the series canon itself.

Why is the outfit/helmet different? So it can be sold as a custom or what?

This is taken from the Power Rangers wikia.

In an episode of the YouTube web series Super Power Beat Down, which features actor Jason David Frank as Tommy, the Green Ranger's suit was given a one-off revamped look, featuring a more modernized suit design in a much darker shade of green and armed with the Sword of Darkness and the Dragon Dagger. This version of the Green Ranger would be made into a playable character in Power Rangers Legacy Wars, dubbed the Green Ranger V2 suit.

In its initial appearance, the helmet's color scheme resembled the original suit's green, though summoning the Dragon Dagger turned the helmet into a darker green while gold trims appeared on the helmet.

Despite its appearance in an official Power Rangers game, it is yet to be known if it will make an appearance in the series canon itself.

If you guys haven't seen that video, it's pretty awesome. He fights Ryu from Street Fighter.

The one where he fights Scorpion as White Ranger was better imo, but that Green Ranger suit was awesome.

The one where he fights Scorpion as White Ranger was better imo, but that Green Ranger suit was awesome.

Yeah, I can't remember which I liked better, but I remember both were entertaining.

Yeah, it's 300$+ I think he added 20$ because of the shiny chrome finish.

I might only pick up the green ranger & white ranger (if they plan to do one) from this line and just get the whole team from shf figuarts reissue. How about you guys?

28055912_1639485092793864_9049386226297784559_n.jpg
27993182_1639485049460535_7450733089384529367_o.jpg
28061708_1639484966127210_4927431539604185545_o.jpg
28161509_1639484962793877_1140602979400614028_o.jpg
28235558_1639485032793870_4594883149304597090_o.jpg

I'm only interested in the Green Ranger, so should I be worried that he's only pictured in one of the newly-released photos?

I'm glad that they're making all the weapons. The boots have a different design which is interesting though. I guess they did that to avoid copyright, not to mention the name change of course.

Ace Toyz's Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/acetoyz

...where they confirmed earlier today that "The Classic Mighty SuperHero "Red Hero" & "Green Hero" 1/6 Action Figure will Preorder in few Days" and that they would cost $130 each before shipping. They've been asked multiple times (including by me) what site we pre-order on, but they haven't answered yet.

Does any here know how the PO process works for Ace Toyz? This would be my first unofficial/custom figure purchase...

Does any here know how the PO process works for Ace Toyz? This would be my first unofficial/custom figure purchase...

KGHobby will have them, i ordered another Ace Toyz figure there. You can check their Facebook page for updates or go directly to the website.

I really hope these make it to production. With the transition of MMPR rights, I'm hoping these all get released. Must have them all

Their FB page says these are up for pre-order, but not where. They don't appear to be on KGHobby.

Their FB page says these are up for pre-order, but not where. They don't appear to be on KGHobby.

They're doing it an odd way.You PM them on FB. They'll give you an email address to write to. Then they'll respond on their with a Paypal account. Really seems like they're trying super hard to keep these out of the eyes of someone.

Ah, I see. Has anyone preorder these yet? Are they charging up front or at time of ship?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

In the Power Rnagers thread in the anime section someone said they want half the balance for preorder, the other half when it ships.

Hm. I am interested in these figures but I'm not sure I want to drop half the price on their promise of delivery.

What would even be your recourse if they failed to deliver?

Have they said when they expect to ship these?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

After Molecule 8 debacle, I am not paying 50% up front for any preorder ever again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, 50% down payment seems to be required. I'd prefer them to let us preorder through a online retailer like timewalker or somewhere else.

Updated the first page for those interested. I linked a google photo album by Ace Toyz themselves. I was told that would be where they put their updated previews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back