Accurizing Kane & Dallas: a full list of fixes required

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fix 20: complete.

Gun belt buckle:

As you can see in the picture, Dallas' gun belt buckle is at the right rear, NOT in the front as it comes out of the box. It's an easy fix, but be careful; the buckle is glued to the belt, so you won't be able to slide the buckle freely around the belt. You must slide the whole belt around.

Celtic, I started this thread to discuss customizing Dallas and Kane.
Do you have anything useful or interesting on that topic to contribute?
Perhaps YOU would like to repaint the pink suit worn by Dallas, and let us all know how it turns out...

Last edited:
Celtic, I started this thread to discuss customizing Dallas and Kane.
Do you have anything useful or interesting on that topic to contribute?
Perhaps YOU would like to repaint the pink suit worn by Dallas, and let us all know how it turns out...

dont mind celtic hes never happy :lol:lol:lol but u come to love his surly comments after a while.

I love the color pink. You wanna do somethin about it?<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/RLRLhV9U0kQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/RLRLhV9U0kQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Celtic please stay on topic :lecture

Oh I think you do.......yeah I did. I was speaking more twords the OT. I just gave my two cents on the color. I know its correct, but I dont like it, then Sabres desided to throw some quips my way, so I...by Spartan Law...had to retaliate.

Well I AM going to stay on topic, otherwise I wouldn't bother coming here in the first place and typing all these posts.

Just a reminder: Keep checking the first entry on page 1, because I am adding more fixes almost daily.

You'll probably leave soon then. Im tellin ya...most threads dont stay a 100% on topic. Even those on topic dont stay on topic. Its just what happens.

Sounds like you are projecting the way you conduct your own posts onto everyone else.

Funny, there have been ten different people making comments on this thread, and so far ALL of them have been on topic, except one...

And why would I leave? I started this thread for a reason, and I have every intention of finishing this. Whatever possible benefit it may have to collectors and customizers remains to be seen, and I encourage the *serious* enthusiasts to contribute. :D

Last edited:
Sounds like you are projecting the way you conduct your own posts onto everyone else.

Funny, there have been ten different people making comments on this thread, and so far ALL of them have been on topic, except one...

And why would I leave? I started this thread for a reason, and I have every intention of finishing this. Whatever possible benefit it may have to collectors and customizers remains to be seen, and I encourage the *serious* enthusiasts to contribute. :D

hey mate why are you starting ^^^^? you want some attention or a hug? be carefull mate you might start some ^^^^ you don't want to. :mad:

My conduct huh?

I dont want you to leave, but if you're saying you post here BECAUSE everything is on topic....well, then you just might leave.

And one more thing.....
whyso.jpg

Your custom will probably rock....but you dont have any pics, or anything really yet. Great info yes....but nothing that'll make us go gah gah just yet.

No pics yet?... interesting. Look again- and there are more to come as I continue working.
Besides- I'm not doing this to make anyone go gah-gah; I'm doing it to encourage collectors who might be nervous about damaging the figures, or who might have little experience customizing, to go ahead step by step and give their figures the fine accurate detail that such expensive items deserve.

as for dvdmalice, I agree with rivera- "Wha????"

Anyway- I don't care if some posts are off topic, because I won't be.

Last edited:
Holy ^^^^! Zardoz! :lol

Thats awesome!
Thanks for the compliment, glad you like ZARDOZ too. Seriously, I take my time and put real care and effort into my work. I have 15 custom pieces at that link, and I worked very hard on all of them- but ONLY because I love the films they represent. Like ALIEN.

Back