AC/DC Live Rock Band 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided I'm gonna buy this game. I enjoy the RB games so much.

Will the track list be able to upload and be played on RB2? Like RB1 tracks are?

Yeah its supposed to but my Walmart doesn't have it listed as in stock so it looks like I might have to order it online.

Same here. I'm gonna stop by and check anyway....I'll let you know.

Went to mine, they didn't have it. Maybe I will check again when I go to pick up dinner.

It's a fun game I just played through all 18 tracks. Does anyone know the secret achievements on here? Actually I got the one where you fail a song then retry it and beat it with 4 stars or more, I guess I just need the other one.

It's a fun game I just played through all 18 tracks. Does anyone know the secret achievements on here? Actually I got the one where you fail a song then retry it and beat it with 4 stars or more, I guess I just need the other one.

I have heard the secret achievement is to play a song with 4 band members but I am not for sure.

I stopped by at my Wal*Mart again on the way to pick up a pizza. They had a ton of them. I picked one up (for PS3), althou I probably won't be able to play it till tomorrow or Tuesday.

Got done uploading the AC/DC track list and played some of the songs on Rock Band 2.

'Back in Black' is pretty cool and 'Let There Be Rock' is tons of fun.

:rock

Back in Black will be my favorite when i pick it up. Can't get enough of it, especially the live recording.

Back