AC/DC to rock Iron Man 2.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, more stupid choices for IM soundtracks.I didn't like how they used Sabbath's Iron Man song and i don't like this choice also, damn trucker rock crap, i can't say i am much of a fan of AC/DC.

Trucker Rock? Never once have I heard the second highest selling rock band of all time, behind only Led Zep, described as such. There is nothing southern, redneck, or trucker about these guys. In all the shows I've been to, most fans I've met have actually been white collar businessmen, followed then by bikers.

I like you and back you in most threads Val, but that was one ignorant comment, my friend.

Hahahahaha!, you forgot the 40-50yr old women groupies with gunts and ultra tight acid washed/ripped jeans with whole lota camel toe showing.

i just think something more orchestral would have been much better.

There will still be a traditional score used and released on it's own. The AC/DC is just to mix the fun/action mood up some. I prefer traditional classic scores as well, but I'm excited to see how this works out.

Thats true Master Wayne, good point.I was not a fan of the first IM(though it was a solid movie), i think this next one is going to be much better and more action packed hopefully.

Yay, more stupid choices for IM soundtracks.I didn't like how they used Sabbath's Iron Man song and i don't like this choice also, damn trucker rock crap, i can't say i am much of a fan of AC/DC.

Credibility shot!

:wacky

Back