AC/DC to rock Iron Man 2.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope this means AC/DC will finally be available on iTunes, I like a lot of their singles, but don't want to waste money on full albums and this CD would voer everything I want from them.

You guys are acting like this is a big deal. AC/DC was in the first Iron Man already. Funvee anyone?

Not that I'm complaining. Iron Man and rock and roll work well. I'm hoping for more of Iron Man in this one though. Ever since the premier trailer at SDCC, I was disapointed the theme wasn't used more in the movie.

Thankfully all the variations of that song all make good songs. These guys stick to their guns, and have done so for over three decades. You have to respect that. Never once did they sell out to popular trends. Through ups and downs, good and bad, they're the same rock n roll band they were thirty plus years ago. They might not always be pretty, but they're always good old AC/DC.
Can't say the same for 90% of the other guys.
As much as I love them, even Metallica at one point painted their nails, wore makeup, chopped all thier hair off, and played depressing songs.

AC/DC is good fun. Always has been and always will be.

AC/DC are an incredible band. How anyone would not like their music is a mystry to me.

I love a little AC/DC but I really hope Ramin Djawadi comes back for the score. He created something different and it is really good driving music.:cool:

Back