Abomination PF or Man-Thing Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not having the legs is what i like about it, it stands out from every other figure i have and it's got a authentic feel to it

Sure, you should not put it in a glass cabinet, that would look stupid

Yeah its probably best to display this on a higher shelf so that he is looking down. A bit like Bowens Juggernaut.

Personally, I would have to go with Man Thing comiquette. That piece is just amazing

I have an Abomination Ex. and it is just awesome in person. The sculpt, I think, is fantastic, and the sheer size of it makes it even better.

I haven't seen a Man-Thing in person, but from the pictures it looks like an excellent sculpt if the character. Given that I have no interest in Man-Thing, though, plus the price tag, the sculpt would have to blow me away, much like the Diablo III in order to pick one up. It doesn't, so I would pick the Abom. Ex.

I am also not as concerned with whether or not the statue increases in value. I have a good job that pays me well; I collect statues because I loved the characters growing up, and can afford the Sideshow pieces now. My advice would be to buy what you like most. Making a few bucks if you sell them is a bonus, but the real value comes in loving what you own.

Ryan

I have an Abomination Ex. and it is just awesome in person. The sculpt, I think, is fantastic, and the sheer size of it makes it even better.

I haven't seen a Man-Thing in person, but from the pictures it looks like an excellent sculpt if the character. Given that I have no interest in Man-Thing, though, plus the price tag, the sculpt would have to blow me away, much like the Diablo III in order to pick one up. It doesn't, so I would pick the Abom. Ex.

I am also not as concerned with whether or not the statue increases in value. I have a good job that pays me well; I collect statues because I loved the characters growing up, and can afford the Sideshow pieces now. My advice would be to buy what you like most. Making a few bucks if you sell them is a bonus, but the real value comes in loving what you own.
Ryan

exactly.........way to many people are trying to find the next Doom PF, and i don't know if we'll ever see one again.

Back