Abomination Ex. on sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

He'll be mine, can't wait til I pay for some more wedding expenses like this reception and lookout Marvel, here comes da Skiman

1) Venom
2) Ladies of AH and Brooks
3) A-Bom
4) Wolverine
5) Sabertooth
6) Carnage
7) PH/WWH
9) Thanos
10) Deadpool
11) Gambit

*ordered by release or when I think we will get these peeps

I dont like the EX of this piece that much....I think the fire hydrant just looks out of place. I went on the wait list for the regular....

Chris

If I had never seen the Ex., I would have thought it looked just fine in the regular version. Not that it doesn't look cool, but after seeing the Ex. version, I do prefer the look of the hydrant. If not a hydrant, then SOMETHING. I do think his hand looks like it was designed to hold some object rather than just being open and empty.

He'll be mine, can't wait til I pay for some more wedding expenses like this reception and lookout Marvel, here comes da Skiman

1) Venom
2) Ladies of AH and Brooks
3) A-Bom
4) Wolverine
5) Sabertooth
6) Carnage
7) PH/WWH
9) Thanos
10) Deadpool
11) Gambit

*ordered by release or when I think we will get these peeps

same list as mine, just not to sure about Thanos, Deadpool and Gambit yet, kinda running out of room ya know:banghead

this guy looks freaking great. the detail is unreal. he looks like he could do some serious damage to hulk...or godzilla.

780-5510.jpg

He looks much better than I thought he would without the hydrant because his hand is so huge, nails so long and sharp and all together just so detailed that....that...,,

^^^^, I want that damn hydrant :banghead it looks so bad ass!

Hulk is about to eat some 42nd street steel!!!

Damn it!!!! Why couldn't he have traded me the Ex :lol

Oh, I tried placing a can of diet pepsi in his hand and it would't stay :monkey2

I'll try a can of regular soda today.

Oh, and if you don't like his blue undies....please don't talk with me....

Shai gave me permission to use that on mondays between midnight and 5am, his off peak hours.

Wait, did I say just Shai and off peak in the same sentence :horror

Last edited:
Man the Exclusive of this piece rocks :rock

really? if this piece was still in production and SS did a survey asking collectors for their input on what the exclusive should be, I doubt a fire hydrant would make the top 10.

really? if this piece was still in production and SS did a survey asking collectors for their input on what the exclusive should be, I doubt a fire hydrant would make the top 10.

Fire Hydrant WORKS!!!! It's an awesome weapon for him to use againt Hulk.

Not liking the Fire Hydrant = FAIL

While I agree a fire hydrant is not one of the first things that would come to my mind as an exclusive addition, I do think it works well with the sculpture, especially when you see it in person. No doubt there are lots of other things that would work at least as well, though.

Back