Abomination Ex. on sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To the people that already have the EX version though, does it come with a hole in his hand to place the hydrant in? or is it magnetic? I ask because if I get the EX can I pose it without the hydrant and still have it look like the regular. The EX is in stock...I'll get it sooner.

Chris

To the people that already have the EX version though, does it come with a hole in his hand to place the hydrant in? or is it magnetic? I ask because if I get the EX can I pose it without the hydrant and still have it look like the regular. The EX is in stock...I'll get it sooner.

Chris

I believe the fire hydrant is not removable. I think it looks better without it and would just get the regular version.

yeah i was expecting to be able to remove the hydrant, and was going to ram something else in his hand like a 1/2 a car or something like in the movie where Hulk ripped the car in 1/2.

Fire hydrant or fail.

Dunno why people dont like it.i think its really fitting.he's throwing anything at the hulk while they are fighting..

Pics from me coming next saturday

Back