ABC's "Marvel's: The Inhumans"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does something like *this* (points to Inhumans trailer) happen after the absolutely amazing DD, JJ, and LC on Netflix? :cuckoo:

Marvel just regressed to pre-Lois and Clark garbage with this crap.

because this is abc, while I like AOS it's never been a visually compelling show, it looks like a TV show, like all TV shows on ABC, NBC, and CBS look like TV shows. Those networks will most likely never rise the visual aspect of their shows to match what channels like AMC, HBO, Showtime, and Netflix do. Networks want to there shows to have the network brand and look, which is why alot of shows on those channels look similar to one another. Even go back and look at LOST which aired on ABC a decade ago, it looked like an ABC show, which honestly what ABC does today doesn't actually look any different from what they did then.

Thinking this was going to look like a movie on a network was just wishful thinking.

They expect people to watch this in IMAX after such a terrible trailer?
I don't understand...

Jeez that was really bad. Lol at Marvel trying to make these guys the new Xmen.

One of the most powerful characters in the whole Marvel universe, that many times took on Thanos himself... gets beaten by a cop in the TV show. Sigh... this guy belonged in the movies.

One of the most powerful characters, that many times took on Thanos himself...
gets beaten by a cop in the TV show.

mickey_mouse_by_hermanmunster.jpg

One of the most powerful characters in the whole Marvel universe, that many times took on Thanos himself... gets beaten by a cop in the TV show. Sigh... this guy belonged in the movies.

Holy ****! I totally forgot that he fought Thanos. He had no chance and Thanos destroyed him easily, but still, Rodney King did better against the cops :lol

This looks terrible.
How could anyone look at all the great and powerful images of these characters and come up with flat uninspired sh-t.

Got a new SDCC Trailer! So, honestly, I think this got me much more excited than the first trailer. Medusa's hair I actually don't hate but it could have looked so much worse but I think they could still be touching the cg up on that. Plus, they did redo the cg on Black Bolt's vocal waves. Looks like it has more of a shockwave to it now. Lockjaw I always liked but I do now think the worst looking thing in this whole show is Triton. Easily.

Wow, that trailer is even worse...

What's with the ****ty song?
Why show us cheap sets and ass cinematography?
Who'd be foolish enough to pay IMAX prices to see this?
WHAT THE **** is wrong with you, Marvel Studios????????????

Back