ABC's "Marvel's: The Inhumans"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the leaked trailer. Very underwhelming. Felt like a fan-made grittygrounded thing.

Saw the leaked trailer. Very underwhelming. Felt like a fan-made grittygrounded thing.

The thing that it reminded me the most is those PS2 games at the end of the cycle, compared with something from the current PS4 gen. Just... sad.

I expected AT LEAST something along the lines of GoT...
Can't see myself payin' to watch it in IMAX, that's for sure.

I expected AT LEAST something along the lines of GoT...
Can't see myself payin' to watch it in IMAX, that's for sure.

I don't even have IMAX here :lol. I'll probably do a speed-run of it. Stupid costumes + bad CGI + bland cinematography = no hype.

We'll see. Can't be worse than AoS S3 and S4.

AoS S3/4 were pure, unironic KINO. Yer off yer rocker! Kidding aside, I liked them. As far as comic book-y shows go, they were enjoyable. S4 especially with GR, House of H(ydra), the Darkhold and everyhing was pure comic book-iness. I liked it all :dunno.

I only liked the first half of S3. Then it became too messy.
Stakes and characters were too big for the minimalistic approach of the show.
Hated the way they've handled Ghost Rider. The idea's fine, but the execution... pure trash.

Re: INHUMANS

ce29772229588928018e9631fa7b753e.jpeg

Trailer on Thursday!

Sweet face. Much teleport. 11/10 would call a good boy.

18620454_1819978348018729_6765554612533132089_n-e1495476304609.png

Though maybe I should deduct a couple points for the gargantuan dumps I'd have to clean up if he were my pet.

This looks sooooo bad... Everyone looks pretty bad. The CGI for Lockjaw looks terrible. None of the characters look like they'll be portrayed correctly. The trailer is terrible and does no good for this.

Don't know why Feige let the TV division have it after all he said about how excited he was for this to be a movie in phase 4. Why the hell would anyone pay to see a bad looking TV show in the theater?? IMAX or not. This is gonna look bad for the MCU when it flops.

You should. And this shouldn't be compared to the Marvel Netflix shows. Well, except for maybe Iron Fist. Maybe.

LOL I meant that I don't watch any Marvel TV shows in general. Netflix, ABC, I get all of those channels mixed up. :cuckoo: :lol

I've been tempted to rent some of the episodes of AoS season 1 though.

How does something like *this* (points to Inhumans trailer) happen after the absolutely amazing DD, JJ, and LC on Netflix? :cuckoo:

Marvel just regressed to pre-Lois and Clark garbage with this crap.

Back