Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap! I took a closer look at my Aayla today and let's just say ups ****** up my statue pretty bad. I used a flashlight to check it close up. Had both feet/ boots cracked, the hand cracked under the sleeve, a finger is cracked, and the saber still does not light up. Time to email SS again errrrr......

Crap! I took a closer look at my Aayla today and let's just say ups ****** up my statue pretty bad. I used a flashlight to check it close up. Had both feet/ boots cracked, the hand cracked under the sleeve, a finger is cracked, and the saber still does not light up. Time to email SS again errrrr......
wow bumer...hope you get it sorted quickly. Starting to think sideshows Q.C department don't like Aayla :horror

I got an e-mail today to return my Aayla and a shipping label. Is that the usual returns process? When do they ever have you destroy a piece?

I got an e-mail today to return my Aayla and a shipping label. Is that the usual returns process? When do they ever have you destroy a piece?

Probably because they are going to run out of statues at this rate. May repair the return ones.

Probably because they are going to run out of statues at this rate. May repair the return ones.

Oh no please no, no, no, please SS don't make me not have a Aayla ex. As you can tell this is the second reason why I collet star wars. I. Would be so upset if they run out of replacements and ask me to send it back. Must hurry. :panic:

Oh no please no, no, no, please SS don't make me not have a Aayla ex. As you can tell this is the second reason why I collet star wars. I. Would be so upset if they run out of replacements and ask me to send it back. Must hurry. :panic:

I would hurry. I sent in my request on Dec 13th, and I am now finally on the waitlist for replacement, as they have run out.

Put mine together just now. At first, it did not light up. I moved the foot a little, took it in and out of the socked, and it's fine now. Maybe there is some residue or oxidation on the foot contacts, and plugging it in and out a few times resolves this.

Put mine together just now. At first, it did not light up. I moved the foot a little, took it in and out of the socked, and it's fine now. Maybe there is some residue or oxidation on the foot contacts, and plugging it in and out a few times resolves this.

Thanks for the tip. I will try the foot area.

I have tried everything. Nothing. I even put batteries in and stuck my jedi lukes PF foot into the plug in place on the base and he lit up.

I stuck her arm with the saber in the same place on the base and no dice.

I have a meter thingy that reads volts and I can get a reading on the contact on the base but when I put her body on the base, there is no reading in the arm socket.

I think my body and arm are screwed.

If anyone has a working one and is really brave, try sticking her arm into the place on the base where you connect the plug in and tell me if her saber lights up like it lit up my jedi luke PF.

I still haven't heard boo from SS.

I have tried everything. Nothing. I even put batteries in and stuck my jedi lukes PF foot into the plug in place on the base and he lit up.

I stuck her arm with the saber in the same place on the base and no dice.

I have a meter thingy that reads volts and I can get a reading on the contact on the base but when I put her body on the base, there is no reading in the arm socket.

I think my body and arm are screwed.

If anyone has a working one and is really brave, try sticking her arm into the place on the base where you connect the plug in and tell me if her saber lights up like it lit up my jedi luke PF.

I still haven't heard boo from SS.

Yes I'm starting to think the same as well on mine :monkey4

Did you try sticking the arm directly into the place the plug in goes on the base with the batteries in?

When the batteries are in, and you plug in the plug in, without plugging it into the wall, does the light on the plug in come on?

Did you try sticking the arm directly into the place the plug in goes on the base with the batteries in?

When the batteries are in, and you plug in the plug in, without plugging it into the wall, does the light on the plug in come on?

Not yet I will try tonight.

I will watch for your reply to see what happens.

Some one with a working one, be brave and try this...please. Hopefully, the light won't explode but it didn't do any damage to my jedi luke when I tried. He does have a different light though.

It should be fine since it's just the battery power. It should be too much power.

I will watch for your reply to see what happens.

Some one with a working one, be brave and try this...please. Hopefully, the light won't explode but it didn't do any damage to my jedi luke when I tried. He does have a different light though.

It should be fine since it's just the battery power. It should be too much power.

I have the batteries in since day one and plug too nothing. When iget home I will try what you said. So I need to take the arm and put it into the spot where the wire goes in on the base? Is that correct?

Back