Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know for sure until someone who has a working one tries it. Try this quickly just incase it's too much juice for it.

E6CFD586-3152-4C6C-84DD-B46FA9946C80-4792-000006124CD11B10.jpg

See if your power cord lights up like mine with the batteries in.
FFAA418B-1978-43B2-BB11-AF1531FECEB5-4792-000006123CA49181.jpg

Just please be careful if anyone tries this. I just burned out the saber on my jedi luke pf trying to get a pic to show how it lite him up. Figures. All I really had to do was touch the connectors together a little bit to get him to light up but trying to get a pic, I shoved him in all the way and left it too long.

Different kind of light in him.

This is what I get for being a problem solver.

I dont know for sure until someone who has a working one tries it. Try this quickly just incase it's too much juice for it.

E6CFD586-3152-4C6C-84DD-B46FA9946C80-4792-000006124CD11B10.jpg

See if your power cord lights up like mine with the batteries in.
FFAA418B-1978-43B2-BB11-AF1531FECEB5-4792-000006123CA49181.jpg

Ok I'm back home. Now I'm worried that this could short circuit my base.

Don't do it if you're worried. My base still works okay according to the voltage reader thing.

Don't do it if you're worried. My base still works okay according to the voltage reader thing.

I asked another member on the other forum. He said to clean all the connections the leg and arm and try pushing the arm around to see it comes on. Plug the wire in for a while first. He had luck after 2 days. Try pushing the arm a little around while it's plug in. I'm going to try this again.

I've cleaned them. Pushed, pulled things. Left it plugged in etc. nothing. Someone be brave and try this. My curiosity is killing me. I want to know if it lights up. I think it will.

I've cleaned them. Pushed, pulled things. Left it plugged in etc. nothing. Someone be brave and try this. My curiosity is killing me. I want to know if it lights up. I think it will.

I been playing around with this for 3 days now. I'm trying it today right now. Not looking good but my chicken leg maul also took 3 days before it came on. I hope I get lucky on this. If not I'm scare that my replacement saber will come broken and SS will say no more left. The way they pack replacements they shove it in and break it again just like my replacement t1 ex head, After 2 times they told me they had none left. It was the thin glasses that cracked. :mad:

I wouldn't put power directly into the sabre without the base as I think you will blow it with too much juice. I believe the base has a resistor in it to protect the sabre from getting too much juice.

I may be wrong but I unfortunately found out the hard way with my Cinemaquette TX statue as it wasn't lighting up on the base but when I touched the metal contact on the foot with a battery it lit up for a few seconds and then burned out all the LED's because there was no resistor stopping all the power getting through.

I hope this makes sense and maybe someone with a little electronics know-how can confirm this.

Keep trying each day as for my maul it didn't work after everything but then came on after several days of doing the same thing. I will try again tomorrow err.

That has to hurt with the TX. With the Jedi Luke, I swore when I blew the light out. With the TX, I would have cried.

Have you heard back from them yet? I've heard nothing.
Yes they will respond, no worries. It's the weekend so they don't work. They will send you a how to fix it first. Then if that don't work then contact them again. I'm more worried about my replacement arm coming broken or if the statue connection are screwed.

That and they are closed on Monday and Tuesday, so you won't get a response until Wednesday at the earliest.

That has to hurt with the TX. With the Jedi Luke, I swore when I blew the light out. With the TX, I would have cried.

I said a few swear words myself and I think I was too angry at myself for being an idiot that it stopped the tears from flowing.

Back