Aaaaaaallllrighty then......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And we need somebody to translate that blog! For all we know this may just be a fan custom...

Classification: 12 inch puppet-100% prototype article 11/17/2010
Share small ideas

The first part of the carved face (excluding hairs)
Approximately 80% was carved on an airplane ^ ^

Because the plane can't take metal products (all prohibited sculpture knife) So I prepare a small wood cutting tip on an airplane carved

With the aircraft on the tableware with toothpicks, etc

To do the sculpture was very hard ~ but very interesting ^ ^

But the twisted seven carved like eight, the plane is hard after finishing a look @ n @

Retrospect "ACE Dragon 2" when it was pretty small in airplane movie.

Share small ideas

Because the plane can't take metal products (all prohibited sculpture knife) So I prepare a small wood cutting tip on an airplane carved

But the twisted seven carved like eight, the plane is hard after finishing a look @ n @

Uhhhhh...... Aaaaaaallllrighty then......

Share small ideas

I person think, it very of good side, knife plane weird curving not of exact of difference, maybe it do. :yess:

Uhhhhh...... Aaaaaaallllrighty then......

Haha, you win this thread, sir.

But really though, Jim Carrey gets a pass for just about anything on account of Ace Ventura and the Cuban Pete song from The Mask.

Was that really him as the voice of Arnold on Conan??

I person think, it very of good side, knife plane weird curving not of exact of difference, maybe it do. :yess:

Yes weird kinfe carve on plane, but not so far from home. To do sculpt in air will be very trick. So one must please pay the piper for cat pee when doing carving on plane in air. But one cant shouldnt forget the cat cookie on plaine air bag.

Yes weird kinfe carve on plane, but not so far from home. To do sculpt in air will be very trick. So one must please pay the piper for cat pee when doing carving on plane in air. But one cant shouldnt forget the cat cookie on plaine air bag.

You is very intuition of the smart and colloquial. :hi5:

Haha, you win this thread, sir.

But really though, Jim Carrey gets a pass for just about anything on account of Ace Ventura and the Cuban Pete song from The Mask.

Was that really him as the voice of Arnold on Conan??

Speaking of Conan skits, I remember his skit w/ Keenan Ivory Wayans in the In living color days. Vera de Milo playing as a barbarian queen. Man I love watching those old "color" shows along with a few good bong rips!:lol

:rotfl Can't help it guys.. That's all the author said. Can't make it any better, bcs I don't speak chinese unfortunately..

At 7:22 in this vid..if you don't think that is funny just ____ on off back out of this thread.

David Letterman on the other hand is NOT funny..never is..same with Jay Leno.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/KSZeRmwh7L8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/KSZeRmwh7L8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back