Aaaaaaallllrighty then......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ace Ventura: [to Ouda] I couldn't help but notice the "equinsu ocha" part. Did you just refer to me as "white devil"?

Ouda: That's how they know you.

:lol

:slap...you on drugs? The 2nd was better than the first by a land slide.
But I loved them both.

Chris

I can tell you that I was on drugs watching both these movies and the sequel for me was as truly awful as the first was gut-wrenching hilarious.

I am hard pressed to think of a worse movie ever made. Interesting that I seem to be in a minority on this, I thought it was a general consensus.

I can tell you that I was on drugs watching both these movies and the sequel for me was as truly awful as the first was gut-wrenching hilarious.

I am hard pressed to think of a worse movie ever made. Interesting that I seem to be in a minority on this, I thought it was a general consensus.

How can you say that?....you never laughed once the entire movie?....not even a chuckle?
How about the projector scene where he was shadow picking the guys nose?..:lol

Chris

"HI HO SILVER! Awaaaaaayyy!!!!"

Just for you CelticP

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/G58p12fORq0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/G58p12fORq0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

worse movies? come on, that's easy. most adam sandler and mike myers films are even worse than the worst of carrey's. then there's those disaster movie/epic movie/scary movie/whatever. i think my own poo is funnier than those turds.

worse movies? come on, that's easy. most adam sandler and mike myers films are even worse than the worst of carrey's. then there's those disaster movie/epic movie/scary movie/whatever. i think my own poo is funnier than those turds.

Yeah Love Guru was worthlesssssssssssss :pfft:

I don't get it...these movies were the very reason i couldn't stand Jim Carrey in the 90's...(I like him nowadays, however.)

I can't believe you guys like these flicks or even consider buying a figure (that looks nothing like him) like this to display by your "cool" figures...

Oh, well...i shouldn't say anything in here since i cant stand films...I am just shocked that this many of care! haha

M.

He was great on Letterman last night..you can't deny that Canada breeds top Comedians.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/25jCDWw6vSQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/25jCDWw6vSQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

SNL was almost always ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I don't get it...these movies were the very reason i couldn't stand Jim Carrey in the 90's...(I like him nowadays, however.)

I can't believe you guys like these flicks or even consider buying a figure (that looks nothing like him) like this to display by your "cool" figures...

Oh, well...i shouldn't say anything in here since i cant stand films...I am just shocked that this many of care! haha

M.

only if your definition of "cool" meant the figure has to wear a bat costume or red armor or holds guns/swords/etc. "cool" can simply mean memorable or iconic characters. jim carrey is a major star, at one time the highest paid actor on the planet, and like it or not, this silly little movie about a pet d!ck was the one that started it all. it was the film that introduced him to the world. it's carrey at his loosest and zaniest, and to date it's still his most recognizable character.

but suits yourself if you only want to limit your collection to figures of buff men with big guns to make yourself feel "cool". :wink1:

Back